Wetlook-Online

Message # 55943.2

Subject: None Re:flavia cacace wet

Date: Sun 21/10/12 20:45:03 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You said..

>What I find interesting is why she decided to go in the pool dressed like that?

I have not seen the scene....but from what you describe it sounds very obvious what they were doing.....i.e. a parody or homage ....a cliche......i.e. a copy of the famous scene done by Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey in the movie "Dirty Dancing"....

The original scene

http://cdn.blu-raydefinition.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/lift-600x338.jpg?d9c344

some parody versions

http://gilescounty.org/News/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Lift3.jpg

http://cdn.independent.ie/multimedia/dynamic/00392/DirtyDancing_F_392076t.jpg

Basically, this scene is parodied by numerous people just as many times today as the famous Anita Ekberg Trevi fountain scene or the Madonna beach scene in her music video Cherish or the Jennifer Beal water splash scene from Flashdance.

Several years ago I was thinking it might be fun to create a site for wetlook parodies, where we challenge amateurs and professional producers to create their own parodies of famous movie or tv wetlook scenes......e.g. see who can make the most interesting parody of Madonna's Cherish video or Angie Dickinson's scene from "Pearl" or Heather Locklears wet jeans photoshoot pool scene from "Dynasty".....cos I know several models who are lookalikes for some famous celebrities...and I am sure most other producers have some lookalike models too....and it is not difficult to look like certain celebs who already look like drag queens cos they wears wigs and tons of make up (even a 60 year old guy can be made up to look like Lady Gaga...I could dress up my pet dog to look like her....ha ha). The good news is.....you can't be sued for copyright infringement for producing parody videos that use famous costumes or mimic famous celebs....cos parody is protected free speech under the !st Amendment of the U.S. constitution....so you can mimic or copy famous movie stars or scenes...and so long as it is done in a light hearted and parody style and is not slander, you cannot be sued by the tv or movie companies.

MK

In reply to Message (55943) Wow flavia cacace wet

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Sun 21/10/12 01:45:34 GMT

Website: /iplayer/episode/b01nl722/Strictly_Come_Dancing_Series_10_Week_3_Strictly_Does_Hollywood/?t=1h43m16s/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b01nl722/?t=1h43m16s

Its very brief indeed, but on this week's Strictly Come Dancing, there's a shot of the beautiful Flavia Cacace practising a lift in the pool. She is wearing a crop-top vest and 3/4 length leggings. Not a lot to look at, but its just good to see a mainstream media figure in a wetlook setting.

What I find interesting is why she decided to go in the pool dressed like that? It can't be modesty, because she reveals far more in some of the outfits she dances in every week!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]