minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:17:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55916

Subject: Info Magic Mountain 2013 gold season passes to include waterpark (not OT)

Date: Thu 18/10/12 08:46:10 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Six Flags Magic Mountain's (and most other Six Flags parks) 2013 gold season passes will for the first time include unlimited amission to the adjoining Hurricane Harbor waterpark at no additional charge.  I have never been in Hurricane Harbor before, but I will check it out next year.  I think that sightings of something that qualifies as wetlook will be minimal but not entirely nonexistent.  Their website says that proper swimwear is required.  From what I've been able to find online, their definition of proper swimwear isn't nearly as restrictive as typical municipal pools.  T shirts and surfers shirts are apparently allowed, as are croc shoes.  They are not allowed on the really tall extreme "body slides", but I have no intention of going on those and they probably have a weight limit which would disqualify me.  I currently do not own any T shirts of surfers shirts, and apparently polo shirts would not be allowed, so I guess I will buy a T shirt or surfers shirt before next summer.  I have 2 pairs of cargo swim trunks which are equally suitable as shorts and I wear them as street clothes far more often than I wear them as swimwear.  I removed the liners and always wear regular underwear under them, in or out of the water.  Street legal swim trunks, a T shirt or surfers shirt, and crocs should pass muster both as proper swimwear for Hurricane Harbor and as regular clothes for Magic Mountain, where I will also get wet on Roaring Rapids and Tidal Wave (the exit bridge, the ride itself doesn't get you very wet anymore).  From what I've seen online,  the vast majority of women who go to Hurricane Harbor wear bikinis or 1 piece swimsuits, but a few do wear trunks in the style of shorts with T shirts I know this doesn't qualify as wetlook to most of you, but in my opinion if an outfit is what I refer to as "street legal", ie. if it could be worn to any public place where cassual attire is allowed, then it qualifies as wetlook in my book.  I will post a trip report after my first visit to Hurricane Harbor, which doesn't open until late May.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]