minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:03:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55906.4

Subject: Pulsing Re:Who swims clothed in public?

Date: Wed 17/10/12 23:18:33 GMT

Name: Doug DresstwoSplash us

Email: dougdressstwosplash@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have a business suit that I wear into area lakes and fountains.    I've swam fully dressed at Oceans of Fun and Golfland Sunsplash,

and once in a while, had women compliment me for being un-inhibited like that.  

At Oceans of Fun, one woman and I said a cheerful "HI!" and exchanged our names.  She asked, with a sweet smile, why I was swimming in a nice suit.

I talked, with a great smile, about how wonderful it feels all over inside to do such an "embarrassing" thing like that.

She asked if I would like to spend the rest of the day swimming with her, and I said "Yes!"   She then stood beside me and "fell" against my side.

We had a nice underwater hug!

In reply to Message (55906) None Who swims clothed in public?

By Sanderson - sailor@hotmail.com uu Wed 17/10/12 02:31:25 GMT

All right, I have to know how many people actually do this? I am a regular happily married guy with kids and a good job. I travel for businesss every two months or so. When away, I will usually go to the motel pool later at night with jeans and a t-shirt on for a swim. I always wait until there is nobody around, but I have done this so many times that it doesn't phase me if somebody shows up an " busts" me. I just get out and leave. My wife knows about my fetish and although we shower fully clothed together, she is very uncomfortable in swimming clothed in public. She seemed a little weirded out when she found out that I do this alone at motel pools. but after we talked about it, she said that as long as I wasn't doing it with another woman, she was ok with it. Does anyone else have similar experiences?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]