minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:14:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55906.3

Subject: Thumbs Up I do--and good things come of it!

Date: Wed 17/10/12 18:22:42 GMT

Name: Amf uu

Email: ilove2getsoaked@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I used to be incredibly shy and embarrassed about my love of wet clothes, but over the years, and with the encouragement of several partners, I've finally become much more relaxed.  I get wet fully clothed in public many times every year, in different places ranging from lakes, beaches, fountains, and sometimes even pools.  I have gone in hotel pools fully clothed probably half a dozen times, and I never did get kicked out or asked to leave.  At one Motel 6, I swam for a long time in jeans and a shirt in the morning while all the cleaning ladies did their housekeeping on all sides of the pool--and none of them said a word.  

When people do react, usually the reaction is good.  I've had several women congratulate me and express their astonishment (and approval) for my uninhibited behavior.  On one very hot day, I rode my bike to a big fountain that lots of people play in (usually kids, unfortunately, while their parents usually stay dry and hot and miserable, but with lots of exceptions).  There was a woman enjoying the day by the fountain though, and as I slowly went in further and further into the reflecting pool and finally eased myself all the way into the warm water (in jeans and a dress shirt) her eyes widened in amazement, and I could tell by her smile that she did not disapprove.  When I got out of the water, I made it a point to walk right past her.  As I did, she smiled at me and said, "Enjoy your cool bike ride!"  "I will!" I assure her.  

Another time at the same fountain, there were a couple young women there when I arrived.  I was hesitant at first, but just decided not to worry, so I walked right out into the middle of these huge jets of water and soaked my tight jeans and nice green button up dress shirt.  As I was playing in the water, I noticed the girls sneaking photos of me.  When I got out, I walked past them and, really getting up my nerve, asked them if they had taken my picture.  They said yes, I asked if I could see it, and they showed me--great action shots of me soaked to the skin in the spray.  We laughed together about it, and I told them it was really fun.  One of the girls said she was tempted to go in, so I said, "you should do it!"  She seemed hesitant, so finally, really being brave now, I said, "I'll go back in with you if you want."  This seemed to be just the encouragement she was looking for, because she said Okay without hesitation.  So we walked together into the jets and I stood there, gushing sprays of water soaking my jeans again as she soaked her shirt and shorts (too bad she wasn't wearing jeans).  She enjoyed it a lot, and we chatted happily in the water.  She asked, "Did you know you were going to do this when you came here?" and I said yes. "It's so much fun to go in when you're fully clothed and wearing something you would normally never get wet in."  She seemed really interested in the idea and said she'd have to try it.  When I finally turned to leave, she asked me my name and said, "I want to know who to thank"!  

I've had several similar experiences (not as many as I'd like, of course).  But the point is, when I've been brave and open, nothing bad has ever happened, and several good experiences have happened.  So don't be afraid.  Just enjoy, and maybe, like me, you help turn other people on to this fun thing we like.  Happy

In reply to Message (55906) None Who swims clothed in public?

By Sanderson - sailor@hotmail.com uu Wed 17/10/12 02:31:25 GMT

All right, I have to know how many people actually do this? I am a regular happily married guy with kids and a good job. I travel for businesss every two months or so. When away, I will usually go to the motel pool later at night with jeans and a t-shirt on for a swim. I always wait until there is nobody around, but I have done this so many times that it doesn't phase me if somebody shows up an " busts" me. I just get out and leave. My wife knows about my fetish and although we shower fully clothed together, she is very uncomfortable in swimming clothed in public. She seemed a little weirded out when she found out that I do this alone at motel pools. but after we talked about it, she said that as long as I wasn't doing it with another woman, she was ok with it. Does anyone else have similar experiences?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.090 seconds to generate ]