minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 03:36:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 55906.1

Subject: Dancing Re:Who swims clothed in public?

Date: Wed 17/10/12 08:33:06 GMT

Name: kuromi uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I do this all the time, usually when people are around.  Who cares?  "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  People who have an issue with this really need to wake up to all the real problems in the world.  Lots of people do silly things that are totally harmless.  Life is too short to not enjoy yourself with whatever makes you happy.  As long as it doesn't hurt someone else, and this includes public display of sexuality, then all is good.  Wet clothes is not a public display of sexuality unless you walk around with an erection.  If you're alone then go ahead, but don't act creepy about it cause there's no need to feel that way.  If you're with other people have fun with it. You should get your wife to push you in the hotel pool :)
In reply to Message (55906) None Who swims clothed in public?

By Sanderson - sailor@hotmail.com uu Wed 17/10/12 02:31:25 GMT

All right, I have to know how many people actually do this? I am a regular happily married guy with kids and a good job. I travel for businesss every two months or so. When away, I will usually go to the motel pool later at night with jeans and a t-shirt on for a swim. I always wait until there is nobody around, but I have done this so many times that it doesn't phase me if somebody shows up an " busts" me. I just get out and leave. My wife knows about my fetish and although we shower fully clothed together, she is very uncomfortable in swimming clothed in public. She seemed a little weirded out when she found out that I do this alone at motel pools. but after we talked about it, she said that as long as I wasn't doing it with another woman, she was ok with it. Does anyone else have similar experiences?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]