minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 05:00:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 55855.1.1.1

Subject: Info We've looked into this....

Date: Sat 13/10/12 08:48:56 GMT

Name: LisaMoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Time and time again!

Our servers are in Seattle with Soundguy, and its due to the "bottlenecking" of internet between th U.S and Europe.

We have our servers based in America and due to the fact thats where the biggest precentege of our customers live, by a long shot, it wouldn't be in our interests to move it to Europe where the "bottlenecking" would happen the other way .

We really are sorry about this, we have looked into all avenues over the years and so has Soundguy.

The only thing we can suggest is chose a time of day to download when the world and his wife won't be on the interenet.

LisaMoomin

In reply to Message (55855.1.1) None They work fine in the UK, but in continental Europe...

By Mahoney - pl Sat 13/10/12 00:10:41 GMT

I must agree with Fred from the Netherlands. My speed on Flaviu's or Erik Elsas's sites is 2 mb/s from Warsaw. Same for many US based servers and all download systems (Rapidshare etc) when on full speed. But for Mostwam it's just about 200-300 kb/s. I don't find this a problem though and order stuff from him, they just take more time to download, but I understand how it can be a problem for people with unreliable connections etc.
In reply to Message (55855.1) Question Re:message to Leonmoomin, downloadspeed

By wet pantyhose lover - uu Fri 12/10/12 18:03:37 GMT

I'm a subscriber to Mostwam sites and the download speed seems OK, similar to what I've found with other sites.

I'm based in the UK.

Are you sure the problem's from Mostwam's side?

In reply to Message (55855) None message to Leonmoomin, downloadspeed

By fred - nl Fri 12/10/12 12:09:23 GMT

Dear Leon,

I do appreciate all the work you have done in the past years!!

Unfortunately, I am disappointed about the download speed. Every time I sign-up, it takes ages to download any content.

Probably, it has to do with your server, located in the US. Content of other european producers is very easy en fast available.

I am sure, I would sign-up often, if the download speed issue is taken care of.

Do you have any plans lined up to serve your European customers better? I do hope so!

Kind regards,

Your client...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]