MyWetloook

Message # 5585.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Actually!

Date: Sat 30/08/03 07:23:40 GMT

Name: Clever Bollocks gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Is this not true of most of mans pleasures, Women willing to pander to their desires, If not in a relationship then for money in a profesional capacity.
In reply to Message (5585.1.1.1) Hello Actually!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Sat 30/08/03 02:21:33 GMT

If every of the 5000 or so that were into wetlook bought a video or two from you, you would be driving around in a Rolls Royce!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (5585.1.1) Hello Re: Re: The origin of aquaphilia

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 30/08/03 02:04:05 GMT

Interesting discussion...the comments about female aquaphiles certainly ring true, cos in 12 years of chatting with thousands of wetlook fans (and a few hundred females about this), I have yet to meet a "true" wetlook female who was heterosexual and truly into wetlook for their own purposes and in a heterosexual relationship. 99% of my customers and contacts are white males, and the few females I encounter always fall into either one of 2 categories...i.e. a) accommodating partners...i.e. ladies who enjoy a bit of fun and like to please their man (who has the true interest) and they just go along for the ride, but it's not really a turn on for them personally, or b) lesbian couples who often enjoy wetlook fun together.

The few women that order products from me almost always say the same thing...i.e. "I am not ordering this for me...this is a gift for my hubby or as foreplay material to get him going".

Reality is....if you have the right attitude and personality, you can find your wetlook partner in life and somebody willing to have some fun with you....but there ain't no such thing as wetlook females out there looking for guys to get wet fully clothed with them....we are on the wrong planet for that..ha ha.

Probably the most expert opinion on how hetero females are like in relation to wetlook would come from Leonmoomin, who meets more of them each week than most of the rest of us have hot dinners. Ask Leonmoomin how many of his girlfriends are truly (and I mean truly) into this subject matter purely for themselves...how many times has a female said.."I love to get wet in my clothes and am looking for a guy to do this with"....and the answer is going to be zero. They ladies are just out to have a larf and good time and this is nothing more than an interesting and unsual form of foreplay.

As for the theory about overly protective mothers.....that does not describe my situation at all. That theory is illogical, cos if overly protective mothering were the cause of wetlook interests...heck...there would not just be a mere 5000 people on this planet of 5 billion people who are into wetlook stuff....you would probably have at least 500 million wetlook fans...not merely 5000....and then all the producers like me would be driving Rolls Royces from all the stuff we could market...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (5585.1) Hello Re: The origin of aquaphilia

By TheDude - us Fri 29/08/03 16:19:14 GMT

I think you may be on to something here.  There must also have been the recognition that wet clothes equals sexual stimulation.  This may not, however, taken place on a concious level, so it would have been formed long before we reached sexual maturity, but because of the ease of stimulation, we felt guilt and tried to suppress the feelings which only objectified the activity which we then obsessed over and eventually fetishicized.  Anyway, interesting to think about.  And your description of your mother also describes mine, so there might be somthing there as well.

The Dude

In reply to Message (5585) Pulsing The origin of aquaphilia

By netro111 - ca Fri 29/08/03 14:23:25 GMT

All of us want to know where our interest for aquaphilia comes from.  It is hard to tell for sure but here are some hints.

Keep in mind that water is part of the maternal symbolism.

You probably recall the first stages of evolution.

1-The oral phase is first.  Usually, this part is easy:  you are hungry, you cry, you are fed.

2-The anal phase is more important for us than the first.  You begin to assess your individuality but have few means to control your surrounding.  It is also the first time you have to cope with rules:  you have to be clean!  Of course, your mother is still part of that process.  You certainly see the relation between that stage and WAM or watersports!

3-The oedipal phase probably brings the answer to your questions.  During that stage, natural love for your mother brings guilt and is replaced by maternal symbols:  feeling of tightness (wet clothes, latex or lycra, for example), ocean, water...  You see that wet clothing combines water and tightness!

This same maternal relation explains why female aquaphiliacs are very often lesbians: most girls are competing with their mother; aquaphilia helps part of them to separate female love from mother love.  On the other hand, the proportion of homosexuals should be the same as in general population;  of course, this has to be verified.

Frequency of aquaphiliac is hard to tell.  Many of us are silent observers on internet.  Some do not even have access to internet.  Happily, the availability of aquaphiliac material gives us possibility to talk about what we tought for long was forbidden.

I am wandering if our childhood has something in common.  Personaly, my mother was overprotective and did not allow me to face reality with confidence nor agressivity.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]