minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 12:44:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 55836.1

Subject: Great Re:WAM Photography - New outdoor autumn photoset + 20% Sale on all Downloads

Date: Tue 09/10/12 22:54:56 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
she looks like she is having fun in her wet clothes, great set Chris
In reply to Message (55836) Pictures WAM Photography - New outdoor autumn photoset + 20% Sale on all Downloads html

By Chris B. WAM Photography - at Tue 09/10/12 21:07:05 GMT

Hello everybody,

I am, happy to present you a new update to my page! This is a very special wetlook photoset I took last weekend and it's got a little story attached since I know a lot of you guys love the idea of the girl next door getting wet.

I never had an outdoor wetlook shooting that late in the year, because usually it’s allready pretty cold in Austria in October. However the forecast was good for this weekend so I decided to do a photoshoot. On Saturday the sky was bright, the temperatures were almost summerlike and everything was prepared for my last outdoor photoshoot of the year, when I received a text message about an hour before the shooting from my planned model, telling me she fell ill and couldn’t shoot that day. You can imagine I was pretty pissed, allthough every photographer makes that experience once in a while. Everything's prepared, conditions are perfect and than you end up with not even one photo.

I knew I only had a short time left to find another model since it was allready early in the afternoon and it would quickly get cold once the sun goes down. I began to check my network but all my go-to-girls were unavailable that afternoon. My last shot was one girl that accompanied her friend at one of my last wetlook photoshoots. She was only watching back then, but she actually liked her friend getting wet and the resulting pictures. She was online on Facebook and I asked her if she would like to join me for the planned shoot and she agrred to do the shoot without hesitation. And what should I say. Though it was only her first photoshoot she was much more than just a substitute. You'll probably notice that she's no professional model, but Sabrina enjoyed the fully clothed bath in what turnded out to be one of my favorite wetlook shoots until today. I hope you like this beautiful photoset as much as I did producing it!

And to celebrate the occasion I'll be running a 20% sale till sunday Oct. 14th for all the downloads currently available at http://www.wetandmessyphotography.com/

Just enter this Discount code when you complete your purchase: WAMPHOTOGRAPHY20PERCENTSALE

Stay updated on

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]