Wetlook-Online

Message # 55810

Subject: Pictures Sabina - jeans and seethru blouse showered html

Date: Sat 06/10/12 13:48:05 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi guys,
tee have a new update with Sabina on Wetlook4u. Another fantasy story for you to enjoy.
As usual, free pictures are available on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2300+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
The new update with Sabina was made as a custom video a while ago.
She was reading a magazine next to the pool in her lunch break when a co-worker played a prank with her and soaked her with a hose with a shower head attached.
How did the prank ended, we will leave you to discover for yourself...

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
Anette sucks at pool. REALLY. Also, her friend Anelie knew that and made a bet with her:
If she will not get a ball into the hole in 15 seconds, then she will have to swim fully clothed in the jacuzzi and strip topless while she (Anelie) films the whole scene.
Enjoy the result.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Vanessa
Vanessa is wearing a clubbing outfit in this episode... She will let herself showered and of course she enjoy the warm water against her body and her clothes... we let her taking off the clothes herself and then we let her play with the shower as she please... hoping that we will please you.
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Klara
Klara is a 26 years old lady who found interesting our proposal to play in the sea fully clothed wearing your own clothes... So here she is... the first clip we made with her...Enjoy the update.

The clip is encoded in HDV format with 960x540 screen size.

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Simona
The day I've met Simona was just like any other "hunting" day this summer... HOT HOT HOT and we searched for the shadow between the blocks like a Saint-Bernard dog. We was walking between some blocks and I saw her and I showed her to my cameraman. I make a discreet sign to him to stay a little behind and I walked towards to the girl. She was very cold in the first place and she not even wanted to tell me her name, but of course I did not give up so easy and I used all the humor I've had left (which did not melt under the hot sun) to get her to stop and tell me her name and her age and in the mean time I found out that she don't want to marry me (which can give you an idea of my efforts to stop her)... After I found our even her religion she finally stopped and after I asked her if she speaks English (which she did) I begin to present her the real reason I've stopped her. I told you in the past probably that most of the girls who live near to the sea got wet with some clothes on OR they saw girls or boys doing that already so my proposal is not so strange to them... Simona was not between the girls that tried the feeling so my persuasion went in that direction and I asked her: "What kind of young lady you are? Every girl Everybody around here got wet at least once in their lives with their clothes on..." Find out what happened after that point and I've got this beautiful young lady in the sea with her business suit, pantyhose and heels...

Note: The clip is encoded in two versions (when you pay for the download you basically buy both) The CLIPS 1 and 2 are the Higher resolution [encoded at 4 MBPS with a 1280x720 screen size] and for the folks with a slower connection we have a lower resolution version [encoded at 2 MBPS with a 960x540 screen size].

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a nice weekend.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]