minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 05:40:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 55778.1

Subject: In Love Best pictures i have ever seen !!!

Date: Tue 02/10/12 18:43:08 GMT

Name: Aqua55 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
They are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In reply to Message (55778) Video Elena and Natalia decided to go to the river after college). html

By UFA - waminstyle@gmail.com ru Tue 02/10/12 11:45:24 GMT

Elena and Natalia decided to go to the river after college). (ID-107)
      Elena and Natalia went to the river after college, cool water lured them in such a hot summer, and they didn't hurry to go home. It is much more pleasant to sit on the bank of the river with legs down to water, enjoying the cool water, talking about school and discussing their girl's problems. And wearing school uniform is not a problem, but rather fun! pleasure of enjoying wetlook. They do not take swimming suits with them to college! And it does not make sense to undress and loose time, it is more pleasant to get wet fully clothed in their college clothes, especially in the summer heat.

At the begining girls decided just to wet feet in high knee socks, they were tired during a day, sat down on a stone, dropped feet into the water and began to discuss their problems ... But! they are still naughty young girls who love to fool and play about! And in such situation there was no way to resist soaking from head to toe and getting satisfied). How much joy wetlook can bring! Should I tell you? See for yourself and make sure - everything is written on the faces of Elena and Natalie - lots of fun and excitement! And it makes no difference that I was shooting them, in such moments they do not see anyone around, it happened for real!
      Price: $12

Video: Full HD, 1920x1080 25p, length 26:30, MP4-file (AVC), 1140 MB.
      You can watch 74!!! video skreenshots to this set in the store.
      FREE Previev on my YOUTUBE:
      WET college girls! WETLOOK on WAMinStyle (ID-107)

Photos: 345 pcs, high res 1416x2128, ZIP-archive (224 MB).
      Find 8! free photo previews in the store.

p.s. Full-size previews you can see (download) on the site: WAMinStyle Store

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]