WetlookPro

Message # 55751.4

Subject: None Re:Older fashions

Date: Sun 30/09/12 16:33:15 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello;

Like you, I grew up during the 60s and 70s and I've always loved "vintage" fashions. Although our site contains more contemporary fashions, we had done a couple of vintage inspired sets....

We did this set earlier this year. I wanted to do something like this for sometime, including that faded photograph appearance. I would do more of these if there was much more interest....

Of course given 20 or so years from now, we will have a vintage fashion site :)

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (55751) Square Older fashions

By ngawa - uu Sat 29/09/12 16:46:55 GMT

Does anybody know of any sites that have wetlook or general WAM with girls in older style clothes? I grew up with my little fetish in the 60s and 70s and am fond of the fashions of the time - mini skirts, hot pants and so on. It seems that women were better dressed in those days - nice hairdos, shoes and so on. All of the wetlook sites nowadays seem to be drowning in a sea of low-rise denim presented in a very lush and professional style - maybe a bit too professional. The models all try too hard to look sexy if you know what I mean. Then there were the clothes in the 70s - flared terylene slacks, cheescloth shirts, tight turtleneck sweaters and the like. In the 80s we had splendid sexy ski-pants and tailored wide-legged shorts and culottes. These last ones were nice as they swished and flapped around the legs when a girl came out of the sea wearing them on a sunny day at the beach.

I wish Wetfan would come back and update his site with more pictures of the lovely Stephanie. Now there's a model who enjoyed getting soaked and who had a lovely "girl next door" thing going on.

I don't mean to run down the work of the current crop of wetlook producers - they're all doing an excellent job in what is a very small niche market - but a little less low-rise denim would be nice along with a little less sultry pouting. Maybe there's so much WAM out there nowadys I'm getting jaded but like modern music it is all beginning to look the same. Just my 2 cents worth.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]