minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:41:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55726.1

Subject: None Rod and Elizabeth, are you still here?

Date: Fri 28/09/12 11:48:33 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Rod and Elizabeth, if you are reading this, you should go to the fair on Sunday.  Ride the White Water ride and get wet.  I will be there from almost open until closing.  I will spend most, but not all, of the time in the carnival area.  I should be easy to spot.  I will be the really fat man wearing shorts and a polo shirt, with 2 political campaign buttons.
In reply to Message (55726) Mixed White Water log flume ride at the Kern County Fair

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 27/09/12 09:51:49 GMT

This year the Kern County Fair in Bakersfield has a water ride, a log flume called White Water.  Not all that great for wetlook, but it is something.  The ride itself doesn't get riders very wet. An occasional cool splatter pattern, but no major wetness. There is no soak zone observation area, either.  Such wasted potential.  But all is not lost.  The posted rules say "no splashing", but this isn't enforced much, if at all.  Some riders are putting their hands and arms into the water and splashing each other.  I did get to see a few women who had been involved in this horseplay come off the ride completely soaked.  The carnies (carnival employees) are the best at this.  If a woman carny got on with one or more male carnies, the men would see to it that the woman got soaked.  As for me, I don't want to risk putting my hands outside of a moving boat.  I rode 5 rides back to back (if you have a wristband and there is no line they will let you stay on) and got halfway wet after the repeat rides.  In front of the ride there is an area where it is possible to put your hands into the water.  I could see that there were no moving parts in this area, so I put my hands in and splashed water on myself.  It is nice to have a (half-assed) wetlook opportunity at the fair finally after all these years.  The Kern County Fair runs through Sunday Spet. 30.  I am going again tomorrow and Sunday.  The same carnival, Butler Amusements, will be at The Big Fresno Fair Oct. 3-14.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]