MyWetloook

Message # 5570.1

Subject: Read This Wet knickers

Date: Fri 29/08/03 08:13:47 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've just returned from a great day out photographing three lovely girls for Styx - Jessie, Nikki and Sammie. All are new to the site, but are favourites in the UK glamour industry. In the 2000+ photos I took, there are a lot of wet panties and wet upskirt photos, some suits, short tennis skirts, sneakers, and so on. Look out for them in future Styx updates - you might just be lucky and get a sample photo posted here in the next few days. :-)
In reply to Message (5570) Read This wet in ibiza

By just fell in - gb Fri 29/08/03 00:19:09 GMT

during a recent trip to ibiza i was out in a bar. got talkin to a young girl who told me that at the end of everynight she ;likes to go for a swim, myself and a few mates managed to tempt her back to our hotel as it overlooked the beach. when we went onto the beach i was loking forward to her striping of into her knickers and bra but she said she loves to go in fully clothe so in her blue jeans  and  nice red top we went for a swim in the see. when we came out she stupidly sat in the sand covering herself in sand so i said lets go back into the see to get the sand off u but she refused. this was good as i then said how about u cum up to mine and shower she agreed so we went to mine and shared a fully clothed shower so that she could get the samd off of her it was one of the best night in ibiza.

does anyone have good pictures of spaking wet knickers or up skirt fotos or see through trouser or skirts pictures so they are revealing there knickers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]