MyWetloook

Message # 55681.1.1.1

Subject: None ....you might also like this one

Date: Sun 23/09/12 19:21:51 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is a classic clip from a UK newsreel in 1966 that you may find interesting too....

http://www.britishpathe.com/video/bath-in-your-best-clothes

There were lots of wacky skits like this in the UK in the 1960's.....

One I vividly remember was from a Ken Dodd comedy tv show in the late 60's that is long lost and will probably never be found because the tapes were wiped in those days....i.e. in the 1960's one of the most popular tv shows was "Come Dancing" (immortalized in a song by The Kinks) and that kind of show is still popular today as "Strictly Come Dancing" in the UK and "Dancing with the Stars" in the USA. Anyway, the original "Come Dancing" tv shows broadcast in the 1960's were mostly staged at local public swimming baths.....cos it was common in those days for indoor public swimming pools to be boarded over on the weekends and used as dance floors for dancing nights on weekends...so the 1960's host of Come Dancing, Peter West, would always introduce the show by saying "And now from Beckenham Baths....It's Come Dancing"....and of course the pool was boarded over and turned into a dance floor. Well....Ken Dodd did did a parody of that show and in his comedy show...he said ""And now from Beckenham Baths....It's Come Dancing"....and then the camera panned over and all the dancers were dancing in the swimming pool in their ballroom gowns. I have searched for that scene for decades and never found it so far. There is also another great wetlook scene from a Marty Feldman show in 1972 from his "Marty Feldman's Comedy Machine" show where he is playing flamenco style guitar and a flamenco dancer is getting soaked in torrential rain....and I have not been able to find a copy of that show yet.

The funniest parody of Come Dancing though was the one done by Benny Hill.....cos his take off of Terry Wobegon was a classic.

MK

In reply to Message (55681.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:The alternate universe

By David Faltskog - ex Sun 23/09/12 12:57:01 GMT

"....we would all want to spend our holidays there too..."

Esp in that period of time when women on the whole wore blouses and skirts and dresses and were more feminine, yep that would be heaven.

Great clip Mark, thanks for sharing.

In reply to Message (55681.1) Happy Re:The alternate universe

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Sun 23/09/12 09:42:48 GMT

I have had a fantasy like that for as long as I can remember!  
In reply to Message (55681) Film/AVI The alternate universe

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 23/09/12 03:44:11 GMT

Ever wondered what life would be like in an alternate universe where instead of nudist camps they had "clothist" camps.

Here is a rare 1969 scene from Marty Feldman's 2nd UK  tv series for the BBC called "It's Marty"...where he made a comedy skit about "clothism".

I posted the clip to my Youtube account....I think you will find the dialogue and the punchline quite amusing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8VJNDwSC4

I am sure that if such a clothism holiday camp  existed....we would all want to spend our holidays there too...

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]