MyWetloook

Message # 5568.1

Subject: Hello Tic Tac Toe VHS (1997)

Date: Thu 28/08/03 20:17:37 GMT

Name: Mike pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There are three girls: the one you mentioned, and two in leather pants (one with white blause and jean jacket, one with orange tshirt). They all sing in the rain. The video is black and white. Though I have the VHS (Frei nach schnaze - or something like that, my german is tragic and I'm writing without checking the title :)). It's a complete TTT video collection I bought in 1997 when Tic Tac Toe was a major hit in Poland. It also has a making of the video part in color. I have no video capturing software so can only send the pal VHS tape. If you are interested please contact me at:

mahony_doha@arabia.com

(this is a special adress for wetlook activities, as they sometimes cause spam. I am based in Warsaw Poland not the Middle East as it might suggest).

Mike.

In reply to Message (5568) Help Me tic tac toe pictures or music video

By christine - wetlook2002@hotmail.com ca Thu 28/08/03 15:27:20 GMT

Hi, can anyone help me get some picture shots or music video by Verpiss Dich?  The song is Tic Tac Toe.  The girl is in a fluffy jacket, underneath is a bikini, she is also wearing jeans.  She is standing in the pouring rain getting completely wet in her clothes during the video.  Please help me out.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]