minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:01:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 55669.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Great as always, but ..

Date: Wed 26/09/12 07:01:24 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello,

Thank for the idea and I hope many fans will vote and help us produce better stuff.

In reply to Message (55669.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Great as always, but ..

By Anonymous - uu Tue 25/09/12 21:29:26 GMT

Hi, good idea with the voting.. I'll immediately vote :-)
In reply to Message (55669.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Great as always, but ..

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Tue 25/09/12 06:38:05 GMT

Hello,

thank you for the feedback.

I will open today a voting on wetlookparty.com so this way everyone who have something to say (something they would change) to be able to write it down, so when I will start the shootings next summer for the new parties I have a clear idea of how to change the party project.

It's clear that from time to time I will have to change the project but since no one give a "change something" feedback, I thought that we are going on the right track ;)

Anyway... many thanks for the feedback, I will open the voting today.

In reply to Message (55669.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Great as always, but ..

By Anonymous - uu Mon 24/09/12 21:39:54 GMT

Hi, thanks for answering! This is nearly what I mean. One point is to focus longer on one OR a group of girls. I persolally like it to see what they are doing and how they are enjoy the bath og the shower. I assume that the cameras do focus more and often I ask myself why the scene was cutted in a dedicated moment becouse I was looking forward to see what happens in the next seconds and the scen was cutted and something other came. The other issue is seeing the girls more playing arround in the water (dive each other, jumping in etc..) in a way the movie allowes the viewer to get the impreesion the party is not arranged for producing a commercial movie. Don't misunderstand it, I really like your work BUT for my personally feeling there is a bit room for improvement.
In reply to Message (55669.1.1.1.1) Question Re:Great as always, but ..

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 24/09/12 07:37:26 GMT

Hi and thank you for the feedback.

Of course, it's possible... I will open a voting regarding this on the site.

Basically what you want is to focus on a girl on a group of the girl more time in the final product... Cos in most of the cases the cameras do focus more BUT in the editing room the footage is cut in order to be more dynamic.

Am I getting the request right?

In reply to Message (55669.1.1.1) None Re:Great as always, but ..

By Anonymous - uu Sat 22/09/12 15:55:29 GMT

I agree, great as always. Cute girls, nice clothes! I am looking forward to download the announced party. BUT I would appreciate to see the girls more longer scenes with playing around in the pool. For example jumping in, diving, swimming arround, playing with each other, like a "candid" party. I like the shower and the kiddy pool as well but having more longer scenes would be nice. Do you think this would be possible?
In reply to Message (55669.1.1) Info Re:Great as always, but ..

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Sat 22/09/12 15:32:56 GMT

Thank you for the feedback.

True, the girls are not wearing socks in this party. I do have planned to shoot a party with casual clothes, sneakers or sport shoes and white socks during the next summer (probably in June).

I am sure you will like that one.

In reply to Message (55669.1) Wow Great as always, but ..

By Peterhnl - uu Sat 22/09/12 11:54:43 GMT

Great as always, but to bad the girls wear no socks. Of course this is a matter of taste.

In reply to Message (55669) Pictures New wetlook party - jeans jeans jeans html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Fri 21/09/12 16:09:26 GMT

Hello guys,
we have a new wetlook party for all our fans…
Enjoy the pictures below, check out the website for more free pictures.

NEW PARTY

Download Store
Free Preview
HDV21st September, 2012 ... Default
It's time for a new wetlook event - This would be pool party 18.
We knew for a fact that there are many jeans fans around and many of the jeans fans enjoy our wetlook parties so our crew thought that it's the time again to please the jeans and casual clothing fans with a new party.
The structure of the party is made in the old style, we have a quick intro with each girl soaking a little of her clothes in the kiddy pool and then under the shower and the rest of the party was not directed, most of the time we let the girls do what they want as long as they kept their clothes wet for the two hours. We got a little help from above, cos during the party the rain was pouring in sessions so it was not hard at all to keep the clothing wet ;)

We do have a preview trailer for this party , we thought it will be a good addition to the party and if some folks will not want to buy the party right away, they will still be able to enjoy some bits from it as preview.

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SAMPLE VIDEO

As well as for every party lately we have two advices:
Is better to buy the whole party at once (8 clips x 8$ = 64$ and if you buy the same clips at once you will spend only 45$)
In some cases the preview photos don't match the video you get. We try to avoid this as much as possible BUT you have to understand that we shoot the events with 2-3 camcorders BUT only one photographer, so the video editor might cut a camera footage off BUT for the exact same scene the photo editor leave the picture because the picture is grew while the camera footage is not good (or have better footage from another angle / camera for the same moment of the party)

Enough bla bla bla ;)… let's see some sexy ladies getting wet and having fun in the pool, under the shower and in the kiddy pool.

This is the first part of the party.

Free Preview
This is part two of the pool party 18, please see the PART ONE of the party for more details.
Free Preview
This is part three of the pool party 18, please see the PART ONE of the party for more details.
Free Preview
This is part four of the pool party 18, please see the PART ONE of the party for more details.
Free Preview
This is part five of the pool party 18, please see the PART ONE of the party for more details.
Free Preview
This is part six of the pool party 18, please see the PART ONE of the party for more details.
Free Preview
This is part seven of the pool party 18, please see the PART ONE of the party for more details.
Free Preview
This is part eight of the pool party 18, please see the PART ONE of the party for more details.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wetlookparty.com/downloadstore.php

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Eurowam

Have a nice day
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.092 seconds to generate ]