Wetlook-Online

Message # 55620.2.1

Subject: Wink Smile thanks Doris

Date: Thu 20/09/12 12:11:46 GMT

Name: tom from S de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hallo Doris

Many Thanks for your answer about this post !

I saw this guy ! He watched us and his eyeballs nearly fell out !

On every place there is someone like him.

I know about people that don´t like a man wearing high heeled shoes. But……. That´s the way I´m.

And everybody remembers that one with his high heeled boots.

But this “man” liked it…………

I hope he liked Petra and YOU……… NOT  ME  !

First of all he has to learn a better German !

See you next month.

Tom

In reply to Message (55620.2) Happy It was us

By Doris - de Thu 20/09/12 11:37:29 GMT

Here is a try to translate his awful German.

Hans wrote about three “crazy” people playing in a fountain. He thought they have been drunk or did smoke something. He liked this sight very much. All three wore the same high heeled boots. He also liked the sound of the wet and squishy boots.

GERMAN answer

Hallo Hans.

Vorsicht mit Deinen Äußerungen!

DIE waren absolut nicht betrunken und hatten auch nichts geraucht!

Eine dieser Damen war ICH. DIE mit dem Rock und der Bluse.

Für uns ist es absolut normal lustig zu sein und das Leben zu genießen!

Ach ja! Noch ein Hinweis: Toms Erkennungszeichen sind seine Stiefel mit 10cm Absatz! Und das Kleid von Petra war nur dunkelblau, da es bereits nass war. Im trockenen Zustand ist das Velourleder wesentlich heller. Wir kamen gerade von einem Shooting und hatten unseren Spaß.

Wie JEDEN Tag!!!!!!

Wasser ist für uns das natürlichste Element überhaupt auf unserem Planet Erde. Deshalb genießen wir jeden einzelnen Tropfen!

Hoffentlich hast Du genossen, was da geschah. Wir sind nächstes Jahr bestimmt wieder öfter in Bayreuth.

ENGLISH answer

Hallo Hans.

Please be careful!

We haven’t been drunk and we didn´t smoke anything!

One of these Ladies has been me. The one with skirt and blouse.

For us it´s normal to laugh and to be a little CRAZY! We enjoy our live and like to be HAPPY!

Oh… some explanations: Tom´s trademark are his high heeled boots! The blue dress of Petra was dark blue because of the water. It has already been wet. When the sued leather is dry, it´s much lighter! Just that moment we came from a shooting and had lots of fun.

We love to laugh and having fun.

As every day!!!!!

For us water is the most natural Element on planet EARTH. That´s why we enjoy every drop!

Hopefully you enjoyed what you have seen.  Next summer we´ll be in Bayreuth very often.

Doris

In reply to Message (55620) Hello No Subject

By Hans - de Sun 16/09/12 13:37:33 GMT

Hallo

Kann dieses  jemand übersezen? Mein Englisch ist ser schlecht.

So was geilles ist mir noch nii passiert.

In der Stat (Bayreuth) hab ich vor einigen Tagen drei absolut verrückte erlebt. Zwei Frauen und ein Mann um die 30 - 40 sind durch die Stat getobt und haben gelacht als kämen sie von einer party. Was haten die geraucht? Oder waren die betrunken? Alle drei waren sehr gut angezogen. Eine hate ein dunkelblaues Kleid an. Die andere Rok und ein Hemd. Er Anzug und Krawate. Alle drei hatten die gleichen Schuhe an! Stiefel mit sehr hohem Absatz! Alle drei! Auch er!

Schwitzen solche nicht in solchen Klamoten?

Wie auf komando sind alle drei in einen Brunnen gestürmt und haben sich gut eine stunde in dem Brunnen ausgetobt. Dannach sind die dann heraus und haben ein Eis gegessen. Unter denen ihren Stühlen haben sich grose Pfützen gebilded, weil das Wasser aus den Klamoten getropft ist. Dan sind sie aufgestanden und mit den Klamoten dafon gelaufen.

Die Gereusche der nasen Stiefel waren so geil! Dises glaken der Absätze! Absolut geil, geil, geil.  Alle in der Umgebung haben ungleubig gestarrt und sich gewundert was das für welche sind. Wahr aber ein sehr schöner und geiler anblick. Diesen Tag werd ich nii vergessen.

Niiiiiii!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]