Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5557.2

Subject: Hello Re: Hollywoods Hottest.

Date: Thu 28/08/03 03:01:07 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Website: http://www.entertainment-reviews.com/The_Bare_Facts_Video_Guide_1998_0962547484.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the mention -- it has taken me 13 years of compiling data on wet & messy scenes in movies, to the point where the database is today...i.e. currently listing over 24,000 wet & messy scenes.

FYI, the history of the wamtec database on tv and movie scenes was largely born in the late 1980's...thanks to a video guide book called "The Bare Facts Movie & Video Guide". Back in the 1980's all we had as resource materials on movies were Leonard Maltin's guidebooks (in the USA) and Leslie Halliwell's excellent books in the UK....but there was no useful data that could help us identify which movies had wet scenes in them or not. The first useful guide book that clearly identified wet scenes in films was "The Bare Facts Movie Guide"...when it first came out in the late 1980's

http://www.entertainment-reviews.com/The_Bare_Facts_Video_Guide_1998_0962547484.html

It is still coming out with new editions. This guidebook was quite helpful cos it clearly mentions wet t shirt scenes and wet dress and see thru scenes in various films...so those authors were the first ones to publish a book that was helpful to wetlook movie scene fans.

Based on the idea that this book had, I took things a stage further and started writing down all the scenes I had and could think of. Another person who should be credited should be Tony Keller from Switzerland, cos he published a wetlook tv guidebook in 1991, listing some 1500 entries. Tony and I worked together to try and expand on his data and my data. Rob Blaine of Messy Fun also started to created a database of 1000 tv and movie wet & messy scenes too. I have since added more than 15,000 entries myself. Sadly, Tony disappeared off the wetlook scene in 1992 (his wife did not approve of this project) and Rob Blaine passed away of a heart attack in October 2000, so I am more or less continuing the legacy of all these folks by continuing to build on the data from Bare Facts Movie Guide, Tony's data, Rob's data and my own data.

FYI...Rob once had an idea to assemble all this data into a printed book format, and was going to publish a book just like Bare Facts Movie Guide...i.e. a book called "The Wet & Messy Movie and TV Guide"...but we never had the time to finish that project before Rob died. I was going to provide all my data (over 15,000 entries) to Rob, and he was going to use his desktop publishing skills to publish it...but that was not to be.

However, the offer I made Rob back in 1995 is still open to anybody who wants to take on this project...if anybody out there has the time and energy and desktop publishing skills, and wishes to publish a book on this subject...I will provide the wamtec database information to that person so they can publish the book version.

As it stands today...the data I have is merely a simple text file and very hard to wade thru so much data in this format, and there is no real search engine (you just have to use the CTRL F key to look for what you want).,...but it would be nice to have a hardcopy printed book on all known wet & messy tv scenes some day.

MK

In reply to Message (5557) Hello Hollywoods Hottest.

By Hawk - uu Thu 28/08/03 01:33:15 GMT

They're running ads on TV for these tapes, showing nude scenes or love scenes of various actresses.  I saw it and I thought, Golly, that's interesting, they're only about ten years, five thousand tapes, and one one huge searchable database behind MK and WAMTEC.  Makes you realize what a resource WAMTEC really is.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.261 seconds to generate ]