WetlookPro

Message # 55534.7

Subject: None ultra sheer for me

Date: Mon 10/09/12 09:02:28 GMT

Name: guitar guy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Jessica, the stockings need not be dark for high visibility. In my view, stockings ENHANCE the legs, not really something to cover them up. Sheer nylons add a wonderful glow. Their surface varies according to the denier, or type of weave. When wet, sheer nylons do go more transparent, but they also take on an essence of wetness, and depth, and surface sheen. The sheer nylons add excitement dry, or wet.

With a good camera, and lighting, the sheer nylons are very visible. For greater visibility, the producers/ photographers and models must be willing to experiment to find what camera angles work the best.

In my opinion, and being a graduate of television/ film production, the producers can greatly improve the capture of wetlook nylons by observing the following basics:

1) Lighting must be the same type, and same lighting temperature (generally same brightness as a rule) for example we do not mix halogen lights (white/yellow hue) and natural lighting filtering from a nearby window (blue hue) nor incandescent lamp (red/yellow hue). When these types of lights are mixed, then the color of the pics/video become chaotic, multi-hued and not very attractive.

2) Use the standard three point lighting for a realistic lifelike image. The first is the key light, which illuminates the subject. The key light  can be a broad lamp or a spot lamp. The fill light fills in the shadows, eliminating underexposed areas. The back light or HAIR light (from the back of the subject) defines the hair, and adds pop to the image. (for men it's called a "kicker" which defines the jaw) In the outdoors, natural lighting should be left alone, perhaps a reflector can help fill in shadowed areas.

3) For pictures, there will be less grain by using lower iso settings, such as 100 to 200. There may be some blurring of motuion at settings less than 400, but the model can also hold still just for taking pictures, and they will be more spectacular, and higher resolution. For action shots, you need iso of 800 or more, but there will be more grain. Bright lights help minimize grain, and digital artifacts. Observe shutter speeds, slower speeds with LOWER ISO settings will achieve best results. The camera MUST be on a tripod, and the model remain still.

4) a subjective note for video: Producers over-use zoom.  Judicious use of the zoom is ok, but more extreme zoom decreases detail (we want detail in the close ups) and adds grain. For more detailed close ups, it's better to MOVE THE CAMERA closer to the model, and use only minimal zoom.

Close ups are not held long enough. Here's where Hollywood excels. When filming a close up of a wet blouse, of high heels, and even nylons, holding the shot for several seconds. Be not too anxious with the closeups.

5) Most of all, it's NOT EASY to photograph nylons in particular, especially sheer nylons when wet. Water absorbs light, like a rain on a road at night which does not reflect much light, thus making a wet road less visible than a dry one. The same applies with the sheer nylons (less a problem with jeans and heavier fabrics)

Nylons are very highly responsive to water. Nylons do wonderful things when wet. Water and air become trapped in pockets, which these pockets shift by walking, standing, or flexing the leg muscles. Nylons also tend to shed excess water quite rapidly, so the surface sheen changes as this happens. The close up is a great way to capture this, particularly about the high heels and ankles. The high heels are such erotic objects, and so doesn't it make sense that producers need to concentrate a little more on that? I hope you would consider this as a very important feature in your videos, as well as other producers.  

It's not that the sheer nylons are not visible enough to show wetlook.

It's more that the producers are not capturing (enough) how wonderful they look.

thanks for reading my long comment, apologies for that!.

Keep up the good work, and interesting comments. Jessica.

In reply to Message (55534) Hello off topic: what pantyhose is best for wetlook? ultra sheer or opaque?

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Fri 07/09/12 07:33:53 GMT

Website: http://fantasystockings.com// www.fantasystockings.com

I just interviewed a person (crossdresser) on wearing ultra-sheer hosiery, like 8 den or so. She loves it because she says that she dares people to notice if she is even wearing it.

http://fantasystockings.com/crossdresser-nicole-in-ultra-sheer-pantyhose/

This got me thinking about wetlook.  If I wear ultra-sheer and it gets wet, it will become completely invisible.  At least that's what happens if I wear some kind of light coloured pantyhose.  So is that considered sexy or not if you can't even notice that a woman is wearing pantyhose when she is enjoying wetlook?

I would like to hear your opinion.  Would you rather go for opaque pantyhose that will be noticed or would that excite you to watch ultra sheer pantyhose "disappear" when wet?

Jessica

http://fantasystockings.com/ / www.fantasystockings.com

http://fantasywetlook.com/ / www.fantasywetlook.com

www.youtube.com/FantasyWetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]