MyWetloook

Message # 55488.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Yes... closer to 12-14 years ago

Date: Mon 03/09/12 19:59:39 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah....it was back in 1998 when Kirsta passed away. She was moving to California and was involved in a car accident during that fatal road trip. And that series also incurred even more tragedy, cos a few months later, one of the other 2 girls that appeared in her videos also died too....she had a history of seizures and did something that nobody with a medical condition should ever do....she went swimming in her pool alone......and one day and had a seizure while swimming alone and nobody was there to help her...and she was later found drowned at the bottom of her pool. After Kirsta passed away, her brother inherited the rights to her video collection and I was one of several producers who were offered that series to buy the distribution rights, but I turned it down cos I felt uncomfortable about promoting a video series where 2 of the 3 girls in those videos had just died, so I passed on it. The series was eventually bought by Rob Blaine of Messy Fun in 1999....and then Rob himself died at the young age of 42 in October 2000....so I was beginning to think that series was cursed by then, Since Rob died, the Messy Fun website has been bought and sold to 2 different owners over the last 10 years, and they were not WAM fans per se....they were mainstream soffcore producers who had no heart in the WAM culture, so they have done the same thing as Eromaxx have done in recent years....i.e. they focused most of theirr attention to their mainstream adult videos and let the wam stuff slip by the wayside.

I presume that Messy Fun still have the mastertapes for the Kirsta series that were passed to Messy Fun by her brother, but they probably did not see it worthwhile making download clips of that media, cos it was a very limited series that only had less than  6 VHS tapes made, and another major shortcoming with that series is that there is no audio on any of the scenes Kirsta made. For some reason she decided to mute the audio on all of her shoots, and put music on top of it......and so nobody ever got to hear her or her other girls talk....it was basically a silent movie series with music....so I can see why Messy Fun does not feel these scenes are worth releasing as download files, cos these days the fans like to hear the girls talking and so videos need to have real audio in this day and age of reality tv shows.

This is the same story with the old OASIS wetlook series too....i.e. when that company was going out of business the owner of the company offered their series to me for sale, but that entire series of 30 videos had no original audio and it was all silent movie stuff with music....so I turned down that series too, due to the lack of an original audio track on the videos.

MK

In reply to Message (55488.1.1.1) None Yes... closer to 12-14 years ago

By midniter - ca Mon 03/09/12 14:49:14 GMT

RIP Krista
In reply to Message (55488.1.1) None Re:Kirsta Bruenig videos

By NorCal - us Mon 03/09/12 14:07:16 GMT

I believe she passed away even earlier, though I might be wrong. I was lucky enough to purchase one of her VHS tapes years ago, which I still have.
In reply to Message (55488.1) Sad Re:Kirsta Bruenig videos

By Aqua55 - uu Mon 03/09/12 13:34:20 GMT

Kirsta Bruenig died in a car accident 5-6 years ago. Please let her Rest In Peace.
In reply to Message (55488) None Kirsta Bruenig videos

By Scott - brocherts@yahoo.com us Mon 03/09/12 08:23:54 GMT

Does anyone know where I can get those videos, if they are even still availible?  The last place I heard you could get them was messyfun.com, but they only have 1 download page for wetlook.  Didn't see thenm anywhere.  Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance:)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]