Message # 55487.4.2

Subject: Read This A FEW Things everyone should know

Date: Thu 06/09/12 03:57:16 GMT

Name: WK uu

Email:

Website: http://www.yahoo.com/ / waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are a few things all viewers should know about Liquidladies models.

1)   They  wear  their own outfits and  that includes any shoes they want to wear.

2)   In the old days, any shoes including  heals were worn in the pools,  but I realized

that horseplay with them on, was scratching the fiberglass pool shell, so it was

discontinued..(now only  sneakers or rubber soled shoes).  It is my  pool  and I am the

one  who has to pay the repairs.

3)  Being that we only are able to pay out what we take in means we are on a limited

budget with girls...If we could pay for  high class models we would, but it is not in

our budget means  and by NO means will it ever come out of my pocket!...So we

rely on sales which goes back into the kitty.  In the old days 2003-06  we made tons

per month and we could pay big bucks  and even taken girls on wetlook trips like Hawaii

and  Carribian Cruises..NOT  now...U-tubes  and people  wanting wet dares with girls

giving them selves freely has hurt us as well as other producers to whom I have

spoken with.  So  what  comes in  goes back out...Nothing  from nothing  leaves

Nothing as said by the late  Billy  Preston..  So try not to be so hard on us...Baby  does

wonders  with what she has to work with.

4)   SUGGESTIONS:  Baby and I  both welcome your comments and feedback at

our  website and e-mails,  so give us your ideas and wants and desires.  This  can

only help us to help the community....

Regards:

(WK)    @ Waterloggedproductions.com  

In reply to Message (55487.4) None Bad wetlook...

By Anonymous - uu Tue 04/09/12 23:55:42 GMT

Either Liquid Ladies models are too closeminded to get wet with shoes on, or the producers are too cheap to supply the models with shoes, or both. I like socks too, but the models can wear shoes when wet and halfway take them off thus showing their socks, whereas everybody is happy. This site has potential and I hope they make changes like having more clothes, especially sneakers (and socks also), better picture and video quality, and better looking models. MAN UP!
In reply to Message (55487) Happy Liquid Ladies.... Weekly Update!! html

By Baby - waterloggedproductions@gmail.com us Mon 03/09/12 02:24:15 GMT

Sunday 2nd Liquid Ladies photo update - shawna and LuLu in “Pooltime in Jeans” part A
Shauna and LuLu are at an indoor pool sitting when shawna decides to get in wearing white jeans, a white long sleeve top over a dark blue striped tank top and white socks, LuLu joins her shortly wearing blue jeans, a red halter top under a grey half jacket, they play in the pool together.

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Plus part 2 of of “Playing in the Tub” with Shawna & Dre'.

Visit Liquid Ladies

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]