WetlookPro

Message # 55487.4.1

Subject: Wow Re:Bad wetlook...

Date: Thu 06/09/12 01:58:28 GMT

Name: Baby us

Email: waterloggedproductions@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wow Anonymous… Thanks for the advice!  We will in the future try to have more video and pictures with shoes. The only reason we have a lot of socks video/pic is bc: we have to do most of our video’s in a hotel pool. Now the Hotel is fine with us doing the shoots but doesn’t want any shoes worn in their pools so we kind of have to do what they want. But I understand what you are saying and we will definitely try to make that happen.  We also do custom shoots were you can get exactly what you want! As far as better looking Models- that’s just not nice! I respect your opinion and hope you like some of our newer models in future post. Thanks for your feedback and have a wonderful week.
In reply to Message (55487.4) None Bad wetlook...

By Anonymous - uu Tue 04/09/12 23:55:42 GMT

Either Liquid Ladies models are too closeminded to get wet with shoes on, or the producers are too cheap to supply the models with shoes, or both. I like socks too, but the models can wear shoes when wet and halfway take them off thus showing their socks, whereas everybody is happy. This site has potential and I hope they make changes like having more clothes, especially sneakers (and socks also), better picture and video quality, and better looking models. MAN UP!
In reply to Message (55487) Happy Liquid Ladies.... Weekly Update!! html

By Baby - waterloggedproductions@gmail.com us Mon 03/09/12 02:24:15 GMT

Sunday 2nd Liquid Ladies photo update - shawna and LuLu in “Pooltime in Jeans” part A
Shauna and LuLu are at an indoor pool sitting when shawna decides to get in wearing white jeans, a white long sleeve top over a dark blue striped tank top and white socks, LuLu joins her shortly wearing blue jeans, a red halter top under a grey half jacket, they play in the pool together.

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Plus part 2 of of “Playing in the Tub” with Shawna & Dre'.

Visit Liquid Ladies

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]