minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 04:59:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55472.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Doctor Who (O/T for MK)

Date: Sun 02/09/12 16:08:09 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It aired last night in the USA on the BBC America channel too....so Canada is not in step with the UK,....it is merely in step with the USA....i.e. airing the show one week later than when it airs in the UK.

So....if you want to be the first to see each episode....you can't do that in Canada, USA or Australia....you need to watch a live broadcast from the BBC One channel in the UK....and you can only do that if you use a UK proxy ip service and watch it over the internet.

The only drawback when watching UK TV channels over the internet....is that the quality is good...but it is not in full HD 1080p.

In the USA our cable company (Comcast) "finally" (after 2 years of promises with no action) have now launched the BBC America channel in Florida in Full 1080 HD.....

So....if you want to see the shows early.....use a proxy service to watch it live from the UK.....but if you want to see the show at full HD quality....then you can watch it on the BBC America HD channel in the USA one week later. I dunno if the Space channel in Canada broadcasts in HD or not. The last time I was able to watch the Space Channel and other Canadian channels from Florida...was about 8 years ago.....before the Canadians changed to a new encryption system, cos it is technically possible to receive all the Canadian satellite channels from Florida and the Caribbean....and as you know...many Canadians are "snowbirds" who have 2nd homes in Florida and they come there for the winter.....so they were buying portable dishes and bringing their receivers with them for the winter months.....so there was a large grey market in Florida for people selling Canadian receivers down in Florida....but now they put a stop to that by changing to a new encryption system that blocks receivers from outside of Canada from getting those signals.....so my Canadian sat receiver became a doorstop and useless after 2005.

MK

In reply to Message (55472.1.1) Note Doctor Who (O/T for MK)

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 02/09/12 04:53:06 GMT

For what it's worth, Doctor Who is airing on Canada's SPACE channel in step with the UK. Just aired tonight, the current season opener. Broadcast in prime time here in eastern time zone, so presumably delayed just a few hours.
In reply to Message (55472.1) None Re:Wetlook Alert UK

By MK - gb Sat 01/09/12 15:58:30 GMT

Tks for the alert. Channel 5 in the UK is ip blocked in the USA, but I can use a proxy service to watch all the UK tv channels like BBC and ITV being streamed live over the internet....i.e. I can't wait a week to watch the new Dr Who season when it airs in the USA one week later than the UK....I like to watch all the UK tv channels live over the net.

MK

In reply to Message (55472) Info Wetlook Alert UK

By JW - gb Sat 01/09/12 11:34:36 GMT

This trailer shows some wetlook

http://www.eddaardvark.co.uk/temp/alert.mpg

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]