minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:50:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5540.2.1.2

Subject: In Love Re: Re: From my perspective!

Date: Wed 27/08/03 02:39:08 GMT

Name: jimmy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree!! If you are fortunate to find a partner who is into getting wet or messy, muddy whatever, the arousal is going to come...umm...no pun intended.... whether you are engaging in your favorite activity or not!!!! There are lots of things that turn me on about a woman, her eyes, hair,face, toes!!!!!!And of course her personality too.Thats when it is making love instead of SEX!!!

Be well and thanx for the input!!!!!!!!

In reply to Message (5540.2.1) Hello Re: From my perspective!

By Donna - us Wed 27/08/03 01:49:02 GMT

Well I'm a mud wammer, and I can tell you that after diving around in the mud and getting covered from head to foot, I'm real hot for sex and it would not matter at that point if I was a toy or not. A guy would not have to go through all that slow arousal stuff. I'm ready!

Donna

In reply to Message (5540.2) Hello From my perspective!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 27/08/03 01:37:07 GMT

Hello Eric  (Marie is happy you found a place on your kitchen wall for her calander) Wink Smile

A male is more visual than emotional than a woman when it comes to erousal.

For a man I think, visual and touch are very important.  We need to have images or fantasies in our heads or reality to be aroused.  This is a really tricky subject matter?

To a certain extent, I think when a man and woman make love, the woman always becomes a sex toy.  But, it has to be said, that as with normal sex (ie Non wetlook) the experience is made much more enjoyable when you share it with someone you care about.  The difficulties are from the female perspective, the woman could come to the very often wrong conclusion that she is JUST a sex toy!  This can be particularly noticeable in relationships.  It has to be said that us, as wetlook/wam fetishists are just the same as non-fetish men, except that the images and touch that arouse us are a little different.  For whatever reason, our brains are programmed slightly differently and that the programme for triggering arousal has been re-programmed.  I think that when you are in love and you make love, it is the same if the fetish is involved or not.

It is ALWAYS much better with someone you love than it is with someone you don't!

leonmoomin On Drugs

(Said by mister anti-relationships!) Lookout

In reply to Message (5540) Question Since we're into sex now

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Wed 27/08/03 01:05:29 GMT

When you have sex with a girl in wet or messy clothes, is it the girl you make love to, or is she turned into a sexual object that happens to be wearing the clothes ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]