minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 07:45:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55391.1.1.1

Subject: Exclamation Re:Seems to me like a possible "trash the dress" shoot gone wrong

Date: Sun 26/08/12 06:52:55 GMT

Name: maxval eu

Email: maxval@abv.bg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, this was my original thought. After having read the article I was under the impression this is wetlook, as trash-the-dress can be considered a kind of wetlook. This is why I wrote "wetlook tragedy",
In reply to Message (55391.1.1) None Seems to me like a possible "trash the dress" shoot gone wrong

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 25/08/12 15:19:51 GMT

Tragic story, certainly.

May have a wetlook connection, if you read the article. Wedding happened in June, incident happened yesterday. So, not wedding day photography, but "after the fact" which is quite typical for "trash the dress" shoots. She was standing in shallow water (but deep enough to soak the bottom of the dress). You can't tell from the article what was actually planned, but it could have been only the first step in complete "trash" soaking, making it relevant here. The sad part is that they didn't give due consideration to the hazards before she stepped into the water, probably getting too caught up in the fun they were having before things went wrong. The way the story reads to me is that it was a fast flowing river... bad idea to be close to fast flowing water if all you're there for is a bit of casual larking about. If only they had found themselves a safer place to do whatever they were planning for their shoot.

In reply to Message (55391.1) Thumbs Down A tragedy yes, nothing to do with wetlook! [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Sat 25/08/12 10:44:11 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (55391) Info Wetlook Tragedy

By maxval - maxval@abv.bg eu Sat 25/08/12 08:36:12 GMT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193340/Horror-bride-plunges-death-wedding-dress-posing-photos-waterfall.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]