WetlookPro

Message # 55365.3.1

Subject: None ....also....

Date: Sat 25/08/12 15:17:14 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...and another thing....it is NOT "new"  and NOT Britney Spears either.....cos that scene was widely debunked 4-5 years ago....cos it was faked with a body double and was not the real Britney Spears who did that.

Remember....the producers of that show Jackass are the same producers who made the show "punked"....which is about fooling people with practical jokes.....and in this case it was not Britney Spears who got punked....it was the audience who viewed that video who were punked....cos it was all a big fake.

Maybe I was too hard on the poster for referrring this bogus scene....but the scene was not "new" and it was not Britney and it was not wetlook either....so all I was saying was.....be wary of unknown clueless posters who do not know what they are talking about and who try to get you to visit unknown and untrusted sites that require you to install a plugin on your pc.....cos that can get your pc infected with a virus.

Only visit trusted sites like YOUTUBE....cos you know you can't get a virus from Youtube...and only install trusted plugin softwares on your oc.....i.e. you need to install Adobe Flash player on your pc in order to watch youtube videos...and some streaming sites need you to install the Microsoft Silverlight plugin....those are fine...but unless the plugin had a security certificate and is known to be a trusted plugin by a major company like Adobe or Microsoft....you would be wise not to install unknown plugins on your pc.

MK

In reply to Message (55365.3) Thumbs Down Re:Britney Spears in jeans (new)

By Uffe - se Sat 25/08/12 11:40:11 GMT

Only interesting if you're into piss and shit...
In reply to Message (55365) Video Britney Spears in jeans (new)

By wetgirls - us Thu 23/08/12 14:32:43 GMT

Don't if it is really she, but at least it's a good messy jeans video

http://senseless.tv/xrxx5xukl9yy

And for guys who asked, this website it's trustly. I installed the plugin and nothing worse happened.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]