MyWetloook

Message # 55351

Subject: Pictures Ksenia in the person of a little girl taking a bath html

Date: Tue 21/08/12 11:16:56 GMT

Name: UFA ru

Email: waminstyle@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

New photoset SET 116 : 93 photos high res : 1632x2464 is added -
      Ksenia in the person of a little girl taking a bath ... Undress – what for?)

Ksenia usually rests far away from the city in the summer, and this time she went to visit her aunt. But it is difficult to stand such a long separation, so recently she came to visit me for a few days. And to my surprise, almost from the very meeting there were talks only about wetlook, she talked a lot how she tried to get wet, how she asked her sister to take photos of herself (you've already seen some photos), how she revealed to her relatives). Well, she came and the first thing she wanted to do when we came home to me was to go to the bath immediately and wash off the road dust). Shortly reading the reviews in the internet about the latest shootings, Ksenia decided to show her washing and make happy her fans, she quickly found and put on white socks, the rest of clothes she left as it was dressed in the road and got into the tub. Wetlook has already come to Ksenia’s life and diversified her life and now she takes a bath and a shower with clothes more often than without).
      Vladislav.

AND New Full HD video is added: V-92. (to photoset 116)

p.s. Full-size previews you can see (download) on the site: WAMinStyle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]