minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 23:15:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 55328.3

Subject: None Re:It's an advertising forum, here...

Date: Sun 19/08/12 16:04:24 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
..all of the free things on the internet that you love....i.e. forums, free software...and especially YOUTUBE are things that have infrastructure costs, and so they are supported by ad sponsors.

Bottom line...if there were no ad sponsors, you would not have your daily dose of free youtubes and your free media player and access to free forums, and you would not have free email systems such as Yahoo and Gmail.

Would you be willing to pay $20 per month to have a totally ad-free version of Youtube....I don't think so.

Would you be willing to pay $20 per month to have a premium membership to this forum where the ad banners are hidden....I don't think so..., cos that would require you to register and you prefer to be anonymous.

Personally, I do not have a problem with any sites or softwares that have "unobtrusive" ads.....i.e. ads that do not interfere with your browsing. The sites that are truly objectionable are the ones that impose pop ups or redirects or force you to sit thru 30 second ads before you can get to see what you want to see.

A good example of unobtrusive v obtrusive ads is to compare Youtube to Dailymotion....i.e. with Youtube most of their clips do not force you to watch an ad before, and those that do, they allow you to SKIP the ad after 5 seconds....so Youtube is OK. With Dailymotion motion....nearly all of their videos force you to watch a 30 second commercial before you can watch their videos.....and you can't skip them....so this is why I hate Dailymotion.

With this forum...all the ad banners are unobtrusive....and those people are vital to Nigel to help pay for the server costs.

But if you feel strongly about wanting an ad free forum, all you have to do gather a list of 50 or more people who are willing to pay $20 per month for a premium service access to this forum, and then email Nigel and I am sure he would be willing to install a "hide all banners" button for the folks that do not like to see the banners......or...you can start your own wetlook forum that is totally free for everybody and with no ad support....and then you can scratch your head wondering how you are going to pay for your server costs each month.

There is no such thing as a free lunch......so when ad sponsors are the ones who pay for your lunch......just sit back and enjoy your lunch.

MK

In reply to Message (55328) None It's an advertising forum, here...

By Anonymous - uu Sun 19/08/12 08:59:00 GMT

It's an advertising forum, here...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]