MyWetloook

Message # 55316.1

Subject: Exclamation Re:Wetlook adventure in satin business outfit

Date: Sat 18/08/12 09:33:47 GMT

Name: wetjp fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sexy model
In reply to Message (55316) Pictures Wetlook adventure in satin business outfit html

By Aqua - Poseidonus11@web.de mx Fri 17/08/12 23:25:09 GMT

Hi this is one of our first uptdates of Alejandras wet Adventures. Hope you will enjoy it:
WET Estate Agent
"fully-clothed bath in business outfit (white satin pants blue satin blouse)"

Alejandra is an estate agent. Today she visits a hotel she is going to sell for an old man who wants to retire from hotel business. She is wearing white long satin pants, a satin blouse with a nice slip knot and silver flip flops. What a surprise that the hotel she will sell is that one, where she took a clothed swim in jeans and blouse last week. As she enters the terrace a friendly voice is greeting her and a nice old man rushes around the corner to shake her hands. “You must be my estate agent”, he says and continues with a smile: “It is a hot day today, isn´t it? Would you like to get to know my hotel or take a swim at first, like last week?” Alejandra turns red and does not know what to say. But then she has an idea. Why is she not going for a swim with her business clothes on? That really should surprise the old man and she could get into business with him easily after that. She looks at the old man with a smile, takes her flip flops off, enters the pool on a platform filled with shallow water and sits down in the edge of the platform. She slowly soaks her first leg with her white satin pants, by submerging it knee-deep into the water. The old man looks really frightened when he realizes what Alejandra is going to do now and shouts to her: “No that was just a joke, I mean it does not matter, what you did last week. Please you would not have to do this. Alejandra replies: “No problem, it is all right, I think your idea is really great and I will take a swim before we do our hotel tour. This way I will be more concentrated on your hotel. So relax a little bit and we will start business in 15 minutes.” While she is saying this, she soaks her second leg with a smile. The white trousers turn transparent where they get wet. With her satin pants wet to the knees she walks to the center of the shallow platform and sits down. Now she begins to soak slowly all her pants. What a great feeling, the clinging cloth of the white satin on her legs. After a short while.... This set is a photoset. It includes a two minute video in poor quality as a promotional gift. Following sets will include videos in HQ.

Starring the following model:

Alejandra
Screens

Hi-Res Sample Pics

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]