Wetlook-Online

Message # 55289

Subject: None Wetlook alert - this Saturday in NYC and 9 other cities

Date: Wed 15/08/12 23:12:45 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI, if you are into formal wetlook swimming events with Tuxedos and Formal dresses, the Improv Everywhere group will be holding their next "Black Tie Beach" formal attire swimming events this Saturday the 18th.

The main event is being held in New York City, but now 9 other cities have already registered to have formal clothing swimming events this Saturday too....and those cities are

- Bloomington, IN

- Boston, MA

- Chicago, IL

- Edmonds, WA

- Harrisburg, PA

- Los Angeles, CA

- Manitowoc, WI

- Minneapolis, MN

- Santa Cruz, CA

Anyway....if you want to get some decent video footage of these public events ... you have to get out of your lazyboy arnchair and grab your camcorders and go there yourself....cos don't expect to see much footage of these events on Youtube, cos in the past 2 years of events all they is post lousy 2 minute quick cut music video style clips of these events where most of the shots are of the guys....and not much footage of the ladies swimming in their evening dresses.....so you can't rely on Youtube or Flickr to show you much...you have to be there to capture  the best moments.

However, this Improv groups often does these "guerilla stunts" in public places....so they will not publish the exact times and locations....they are afraid of the cops I guess....so in order to find out exactly what beach and time to see these events...you need to register at their site and then they will put you on their twtter feed and their email list...and they will email you on Friday to let you know the exact places to go....so you need to monitor their facebook page to keep in the loop...

http://www.facebook.com/unsupportedbrowser / http://www.facebook.com/improv.everywhere#!/events/345895602156302/

However....you do not need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out where they will be doing this in New York city....i.e. it has to be Coney Island....cos thats the only beach I know in NYC...and I have been there and it is a very small beach and you can easily walk along the promenade and see groups of people in formal attire gathering and all you have to do is follow them.....

I do not know the locations for those other cities...but if you follow them on Facebook and Twitter you can get this information.

Hopefully somebody will be able to get some decent footage to share with the forum........cos the video they posted for last years event was woefully short and inadequeate.....so you can't expect much from them...and we need to send some of our own wetlook fans to these events instead.

http://improveverywhere.com/2012/07/27/save-the-date-black-tie-beach-2012/

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]