MyWetloook

Message # 55274.5.1.2.1

Subject: Read This another understanding

Date: Thu 16/08/12 17:59:02 GMT

Name: converted us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Anthony....

being from Canada I  know  you are familiar with Sue Johanson...OK  I  use to watch her all the time  and  tried to call in several times with  wondering what is the fetish called for wetlook?   But  moving along...She made a wonderful point one time saying " You CANNOT acheive orgasm without having a fantasy of the mind"   This is so true.  wetlook, bare feet, peeing on one another and so forth..  But it goes back to Baptisms people do this not just for wetlook, as I myself was submerged in shorts & t -shirt provided by the church...but  for their relationship in Jesus..To get to heaven is not to be baptised or live a perfect life (which none of us can do) but it is  by  faith alone that he is the resurection of a new life after death...which ALL  of  us here on this forum will experience....

Now  my  question  to  those  who  do not understand or believe is  A person of faith has LESS to lose in believing

In  God  and his Son...than a person  who is a non believer, atheist, agnostic or uninformed...Considerite a big  gamble.

We  all play but by  believing it is a win /win situation....To Not  is a guarantee of eternal discomfort.

But wetlook no  matter  what part of it  is  just  another fantasy of life and how you enjoy it  is  up to the individual...At  least  they are not on the streets  raping women and  hurting  children.....

regards:

converted

In reply to Message (55274.5.1.2) None I had a feeling this might happen

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 16/08/12 17:20:36 GMT

Religion is a loaded subject. Everyone has an opinion, and some opinions are certain to evoke strong emotional responses. Here's my take on the reason why:

There is the notion of paradigm - how you "model" the world around you in your mind so that you can understand it. When an observation or opinion fails to fit with one's paradigm about something, there are a few ways one might react: (1) Calmly reject it, finding some way to rationalize that choice in order to keep your paradigm intact; (2) Experience a range of emotions perhaps including fear, anxiety, or anger over the possibility that one may no longer understand the world as before; (3) Embrace the change to a new paradigm and a better understanding.

Religion is an organized collection of paradigms, based on the word of those who are accepted as authorities, deeply rooted in tradition. When you believe, you accept an authority without challenge, and the word of that authority as truth, despite absence of supporting evidence, or even in the face of conflicting, unimpeachable evidence. You have your paradigm, and right or wrong, you won't let go of it, in part because you won't challenge the "authorities" who presented it to you.

You have presented an interpretation of baptism, but I'm not convinced that you actually understand its origin or true meaning. I'm not saying I do, but I don't think you do either.

For what it's worth, I don't listen to all those pronouncements, declarations, whatever, because I usually can't make any sense of it.

In reply to Message (55274.5.1) Read This From a Christian standpoint

By converted - us Thu 16/08/12 00:51:01 GMT

Baptism is in obidiance to Christ.  He was baptised by John the Baptist in the Jordon River and to this day Christians from all over the world when they give their lives to Christ do this as he would do... Sin will always be there...You can go down in the water a wet sinner and come out a wet sinner.  It is the lambs blood that saves you.  If  many of you would just listen to the person conducting the baptism instead of just waiting to see a wet girl,  you  would understand the purpose of it....  Thank You...a follower of Christ
In reply to Message (55274.5) None An analytical answer, if you must

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 15/08/12 17:26:30 GMT

From a non-religious perspective with limited knowledge of Christianity:

Baptism is the ceremonial admission of a candidate into Christianity or a specific branch or even a specific congregation. (got that from Wikipedia)

Christian doctrine holds that we are all born tainted with "original sin". Baptism could be seen  either as washing away that sin or, a "rebirth" free of original sin. (Water holds all kinds of symbology)

It all comes down to what you choose to believe, and what all the various rituals and trappings are meant to symbolize, bearing in mind that it's all intended to remind one of the underlying meanings and reinforce belief.

In reply to Message (55274) Video why do they do this...?Baptist from 6.10

By Tom - no Tue 14/08/12 10:32:52 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1AOxlMv9pM&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]