MyWetloook

Message # 55205

Subject: None Ervaringen wetlook experiences

Date: Tue 07/08/12 22:46:33 GMT

Name: Wetlook lover nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hallo,

Zijn er hier ook mensen die graag in hun kleren zwemmen maar moeilijk rustig water kunnen vinden waar je alleen en anoniem kunt zwemmen? Ik hou er niet van als er mensen zijn die je zien tijdens het zwemmen met kleren aan. Daarom ga ik vaak 's ochtends heel vroeg. Wat zijn jullie ervaringen?

Ben je wel eens 'betrapt' door toevallige voorbijgangers of andere zwemmers terwijl je in kleren zwom? Hoe vond je dat en wat was de reactie van de voorbijgangers?

Waar zwemmen jullie vaak? In een recreatieplas of gewoon een vijver? Het probleem bij mij is dat het eigenlijk altijd overal druk is met mensen. Er is weinig water waar je rustig anoniem kun zwemmen zonder gezien te worden.

Ik vind het erg fijn om met spijkerbroek, sneakers en de overhemd of trui te zwemmen. Liefst met alles erop en eraan, riem, etc. Als het kan ook een jas aan. Kan me voorstellen dat mensen die dit niet fijn vinden het als raar beschouwen.

Hebben jullie je gevoelens voor zwemmen met kleren aan ook gedeeld met bekenden of je partner? Ik vind het moeilijk om dit te delen. Ik heb het dan ook niet gedeeld met anderen, ook niet mijn partner. Als je het gedeeld hebt, hoe heb je dit dan aangepakt?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Google translation---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Are there also people who like to swim in their clothes but hard to find calm water where you can swim alone and anonymous? I do not like there are people that you see while swimming with clothes on. So I often go in the morning very early. What are your experiences?

Have you ever been 'caught' by passersby or other swimmers while swimming in clothes? How did you do that and what was the reaction of passers-by?

Where you swim often? In a recreational lake or just a pond? The problem with me is that it was always busy with people everywhere. There is little water where you can anonymously quiet swim without being seen.

I find it very nice with jeans, sneakers and shirt or sweater swim. Preferably with all the trimmings, belt, etc. If it can be a jacket. Can imagine that people who do not like it regarded it as strange.

Have you feelings for swimming with clothes also shared with acquaintances or your partner? I find it hard to share it. I have therefore not shared with others, not my partner. If you've shared, how did you tackle this then?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]