WetlookPro

Message # 5517

Subject: Sad Closure of Stickyvicky!!

Date: Mon 25/08/03 09:03:38 GMT

Name: Webmaster gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To all our wetlook fans out there...

It is with the saddest regret, that I have to inform you, that in the last 2 hours, someone (or group of people), have been using our site as a platform for their 'hacking' activities. This has meant the site had become corrupt and almost unrecoverable. Our ISP issued us with a closure instruction, as the site was receiving malicious attacks nearly twice every second.

We have therefore had to close the site in it's entirety, and the domain name has been made unavailable.

As you can all gather, if I could get my hands on the individuals behind this, then who knows what would happen. I just cannot understand the mentality of individuals who undertake such unnecessary actions.

A good site has been forced to close as result of this, and all I can say is I hope some of you will miss us. Who knows we may return in the future, but to be honest, have lost all trust in human nature, and as some of the webmsaters will testify, we put a lot of hard work and effort (in our SPARE TIME), into these sites.

Any members on a recurring basis have had their accounts cancelled and money refunded for their latest instalment. For one-time subscribers, you to have received a full refund. You should see these refunds coming through in the next week or so. I sent all members an e-mail informing you of this.

If any ex-members of our site needs to contact me, my e-mail address is gavin_allen@msn.com. Please ensure you place Stick Vicky Members Subscription in the subject line of your e-mail to ensure a response.

Good luck to all other Webmasters out there particularly Kev and Graham at Styx.

All the best,

Webmaster

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.144 seconds to generate ]