minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:31:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55073.2.1

Subject: None Re:academic analysis of wetlook req.

Date: Tue 31/07/12 08:36:00 GMT

Name: strangerinwarsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think that last point is very salient -- the fact that videos and pictures are so much easier to find means that our kink is almost overloaded.

But the key word is overloaded. I've found two things: 1) my taste in pics/videos is much sharper. The subjects must be candid and really having unconscious fun, there can't be any guys in frame, the video must be clear/not grainy, nor shaky, the subject must either be filmed underwater (best) or at least get out close to the camera. 2) even then, pics and videos are not nearly as powerful as the EXTREMELY rare moments when my wife actually gets her clothes wet. And then, when that happens, I MUSTN'T TOUCH HER. She's finally cool, feels complete relief from the heat, and she's absolutely OFF, no turning her on.

But I digress.

In reply to Message (55073.2) None Re:academic analysis of wetlook req.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 26/07/12 17:52:03 GMT

I am no shrink nor a professor of wetlook, but I am a somewhat amateur historian of the wetlook culture and I can relate my own experiences and I have gathered a lot of feedback from thousands of wetlook fans I have chatted with over the last 25 years.....so I can offer some of my insights on the wetlook culture viz he comments you made...so here is my feedback to your observations

1) "the Curse of WAM": Wetlook is a curse for many people I know, including myself, and if I could be re-born I would choose not to have been born with the wetlook curse or affliction, and I would rather be a "straight" person instead. But, as Forrest Gump said...."life is like a box a chocolates....you never know what you will get"........and as per the Monty Python sketch....I think I got the Crunchy Frog....ha ha....so you are dealt a hand of cards in life, and you have to learn to live with the hand you were dealt. I can't change the way I am, just as a gay person cannot change being gay....so you just try to live your life the best you can. I agree with you that wetlook is a curse, but many others I know consider it to be a blessing. It would be interesting to take a poll on these kinds of questions.

2) " How water is tied to certain Olympic events" : Water may be tied to the Olympics.....but wetlook has nothing to do with the Olympics....nor the origins of those games. Bear in mind when the ancient Olympics were started....there were NO WOMEN...and NO CLOTHES....cos the ancient Olynpics were exclusively about NAKED MEN running around in their nakedness.....so there is no connection to women in wet clothes to the origins of the Olympics. However, in ancient times, the Greeks and the Roman women did start the habit of wetting their togas dresses and wearing clinging wet clothes as a device to cause attention and attract men....that is certainly true, and this habit continued in 17th France too, and today you see it commonly deployed in Indian movies....cos wet clothing girls dancing is used as metaphor for foreplay in Bollywood films. BTW....why do they still call it Bollywood.....cos Bombay no longer exists today.....the city was re-named in 1996 to "Mumbai"....so they should call Indian movies made after 1996 as "Mummywood"....not Bollywood....ha ha.

3) "why did we start" - if you are looking for some "catalyst" or traumatic event in childhood that turned us into wetlook fans......I do not think there is any one event that can turn you into a wetlook fan.  There are many urban myths or old wives tales I have heard some Pyschologists on tv say about people like us.....i.e the most common one is that we were "bed-wetters" as young kids...and so bed-wetting leads to being a wetlook fan....and that is total poppycock....cos my yoiunger brother was a bedwetter as a kid...and I was not....and he did not become a wetlook fan....yet I did. All I know is that I remember being turned on by watching girls in wet clothes when my parents used to take me to the Butlins Holiday Camps in the UK when I was about 6 years old....cos they would organize swimming pool games with clothings at times. Many others I have chatted with all relate similar stories where they first noticed their interest in wetlook when they were about 5 years old....but what caused that....what was the catalyst that lit the fire....I do not know.

4) "has anyone actually traced the origin of wetclothes and its "kink" on the mind or a "notch" on a chromosome of DNA/RNA" ... you can ask that same question about gay people too...i.e. were they born that way/was it in their dna -- or did they develop their interests based upon their upbringing or people around them and or their experiences in childhood. You could ask the same question about serial killers too. Nobody knows the answers to this. The only cure for wetlook that I know....would be a lobotomy.....ha ha....I guess I should be grateful that at least my sexual interest is a harmless one......cos being an aquaphile is better than being a necrophile....ha ha

5) "I have to say the "drive" slowed way down after age 45 form what i read its Testosterone related, and medication related. Honestly, its been a relief. But since I am approaching "OLD"  I would like to know why?"

I have an answer to that.....it has nothing to do with your age....but more to do with the evolution of technology....

i.e. wetlook has become less exciting since the 2 most important years in wetlook history.....i.e. 1995....and 2005....i.e. 1995 was the year when the Internet first opened to the general public....so before 1995 wetlook was exciting cos it was hard to find....so there was a certain thrill in trying to find wetlook cos it was so rare. After 1995....all wetlook fans had their number one question answered.....i.e. "am I the only freak of nature in the world who likes wet clothing".....and that question was answered when the internet became available in 1995 and about 5000 wet and messy fans were able to commuunicate and find other people who shared the same interests. This was a double edged sword, because while 5000 wet & messy fans could now share communications with each other, then you also had the beginning of a proliferation of wetlook producers (and I plead guilty to that) who started to create tons of staged wetlook models media.....so wetlook was suddenly not rare any more...and it was easy for anybody to find. But there were limitations, cos in the 1990's you only had dial up speeds and so all you could do was look at pictures or order tapes....cos the speeds were not fast enough to allow online streams or video downloads. So, after 1995....the candy store opened up...and it was easy to get the wetlook candy via tape or online pictures. Then in 2005....you had the biggest thing that really turned wetlook from being rare and exciting....into becoming more mundane and an everyday norm.....cos in 2005 we saw the birth of YOUTUBE....and once Youtube was unleashed....this was yet another double edged sword......cos wetlook would never be rare or exciting to find again....it was now an everyday occurrence that you see on Youtube. So....I think most wetlook fans these days have now become far more finite in their tastes now.....cos what was once "champagne" before 1995....has now been turned into "beer" today.  So....I think that most people are overdosing on wetlook now....so the only way they can find things that keep the excitement factor is to search for very rare or specific kinds of wetlook that is not so commonly spewed out by Youtubve every day.  As I have mentioned before....a good example of something that I once found to be thrilling....and is now incredibly boring to me today....are wetlook weddings and brides.....because that used to be great...before the mainstream "Trash the Dress" photographers and videomakers started to do that subject matter, cos 90% of all the TTD videos I see today are mindnumbingly boring to me....due to the way they are filmed and edited (always edited without proper continuity and with boring camera angles, annoying jump cuts and slow motion etc).

Anyway.....after 1995 and 2005....the genie was let out of the bottle.....and we can never go back to the way things were.....i.e. I found wetlook to be far more exciting in the 1970's....when I was "in the watercloset" and thought I was the only one who had this fetish.....cos in those days I would get turned on with even minor things....like a girl getting her shoes wet while walking on the beach....so before 1995....everything was rare and interesting to me....but today we are like beer lovers who all work in a brewery and we can get as much free beer as we want......so now I am constantly searching for things that I can't find on the internet.

MK

In reply to Message (55073) Wow academic analysis of wetlook req.

By summerwetfun - us Thu 26/07/12 08:58:16 GMT

Hi ALL

First let me say that I have been kinda around since the days just before Larry's hottub and the young lady who passed on(Christa?) and we debated the "curse of WAM".  What I ask is that you would indulge me in my constant search for TRUTH. I in no way and no time mean to be disrespectful to any member of this group or its contributors. That is the Preamble and I just could not skip it..Also I have been a conspiracy researcher for close to 10 years which I am not sure if that has any bearing on what I am about to say....ok./......

A few weeks ago while I was covering the Olympic False Flag possibilities I ran across something that made me just STOP. in my tracks!  How water is tied to certain Olympic events. It went on to talk about how water is the fertility of life. Sumerian gods considered water for life, semen, (sorry but that is what it says no offense). And I get it water,,,,"what we do",,,and life. I see it.

I must regress, along long time ago..late 90's i was searching the net for wetlook on dialup.  If you got one wet jeans pic ..well forgive me for saying this...but all your friends and family were really pi$$ed when you didn't answer the phone for 3 weeks straight....sorry had to tell that story.,Anyway the question at the bottom of a web crawler hit was this question 'WHY DID WE START?"  well  why did we start?

With all the knowledge of today has anyone actually traced the origin of wetclothes and its "kink" on the mind or a "notch" on a chromosome of DNA/RNA? MK? Nigel? EE? anyone that can answer or steer me would be greatly appreciated.

Now where my life is harder than some. as a Christian for 27 years and fighting "this" and not being baptized because i see something that does not go together clearly.I have studied every Conspiracy Theory from MK ULTRA to Holly wood programming to the Rosicrucians. Not that that has direct relevance but I  do know that the SECRET KNOWLEDGE..as its referred to is HIGHER UP THE PYRAMID ONE GOES..for lack of  a better term.

I am not here to study that Conspiracy,...... I just want to know if wetlook could be and I say again could be as the Chirstian Bible says that 'THE SINS OF THE FATHERS SHALL BE PASSED DOWN UNTO THE 3RD AND 4TH GENERATION?...Please I beg you to hear me out....is it possible that the ancient civiliztions that went after strange gods in Sumeria, Egypt, Greece..etc.....instead of the one true GOD, passed down a genetic code that water ..that word....and sex meant fertility and growth including crops and all living things?

Again , I humbly submit to this unique group of people that in my experience have NOT harshly judged us and since this topic is delicate, I hope I have presented a question(s) that will receive honest  replies.

One more thing at age 48 I have to say the "drive" slowed way down after age 45 form what i read its Testosterone related, and medication related. Honestly, its been a relief. But since I am approaching "OLD"  I would like to know why? and if you all knew the lengths I went to to see and participate in this, you would wonder...really. Mixed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]