minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:43:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 55073

Subject: Wow academic analysis of wetlook req.

Date: Thu 26/07/12 08:58:16 GMT

Name: summerwetfun us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi ALL

First let me say that I have been kinda around since the days just before Larry's hottub and the young lady who passed on(Christa?) and we debated the "curse of WAM".  What I ask is that you would indulge me in my constant search for TRUTH. I in no way and no time mean to be disrespectful to any member of this group or its contributors. That is the Preamble and I just could not skip it..Also I have been a conspiracy researcher for close to 10 years which I am not sure if that has any bearing on what I am about to say....ok./......

A few weeks ago while I was covering the Olympic False Flag possibilities I ran across something that made me just STOP. in my tracks!  How water is tied to certain Olympic events. It went on to talk about how water is the fertility of life. Sumerian gods considered water for life, semen, (sorry but that is what it says no offense). And I get it water,,,,"what we do",,,and life. I see it.

I must regress, along long time ago..late 90's i was searching the net for wetlook on dialup.  If you got one wet jeans pic ..well forgive me for saying this...but all your friends and family were really pi$$ed when you didn't answer the phone for 3 weeks straight....sorry had to tell that story.,Anyway the question at the bottom of a web crawler hit was this question 'WHY DID WE START?"  well  why did we start?

With all the knowledge of today has anyone actually traced the origin of wetclothes and its "kink" on the mind or a "notch" on a chromosome of DNA/RNA? MK? Nigel? EE? anyone that can answer or steer me would be greatly appreciated.

Now where my life is harder than some. as a Christian for 27 years and fighting "this" and not being baptized because i see something that does not go together clearly.I have studied every Conspiracy Theory from MK ULTRA to Holly wood programming to the Rosicrucians. Not that that has direct relevance but I  do know that the SECRET KNOWLEDGE..as its referred to is HIGHER UP THE PYRAMID ONE GOES..for lack of  a better term.

I am not here to study that Conspiracy,...... I just want to know if wetlook could be and I say again could be as the Chirstian Bible says that 'THE SINS OF THE FATHERS SHALL BE PASSED DOWN UNTO THE 3RD AND 4TH GENERATION?...Please I beg you to hear me out....is it possible that the ancient civiliztions that went after strange gods in Sumeria, Egypt, Greece..etc.....instead of the one true GOD, passed down a genetic code that water ..that word....and sex meant fertility and growth including crops and all living things?

Again , I humbly submit to this unique group of people that in my experience have NOT harshly judged us and since this topic is delicate, I hope I have presented a question(s) that will receive honest  replies.

One more thing at age 48 I have to say the "drive" slowed way down after age 45 form what i read its Testosterone related, and medication related. Honestly, its been a relief. But since I am approaching "OLD"  I would like to know why? and if you all knew the lengths I went to to see and participate in this, you would wonder...really. Mixed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]