minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:57:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5503.1

Subject: Hello Re: Rose McGowen is not one of us...

Date: Mon 25/08/03 07:12:36 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Website: http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/west/183/rose_mgowan17.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Oh puhhlllleeeesee.....give me a break.

We are not talking about "Doris Day" here or some Mary Poppins style teen queen like sweet as apple pie Jessica Simpson...i.e. somebody who does not like to feel she is a sex object and hates to be exploiting her body....

Rose McGowen is hardly a sweet and innocent who does not like to show off her body. She is the former girlfriend of MARILYN MANSON (everybody's idea of Cary Grant)...and she is hardly a great feminist like Janeane Garofelo who likes to hide her body under ugly clothing....Rose Mcgowen is more of an exhibitionist than Anna Nicole Smith is. She claims the producers of her show forced her to do sexist wet t shirt scenes....but where are they...there are no known wet scenes in that series (that are any good)...and while she feels so oppressed into doing sexist scenes...nobody forced her to go the MTV music awards dressed like this

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/west/183/rose_mgowan17.jpg

This hyprocrisy reminds me of Sharon Stone...who spent 16 years as an unknown actress in b movies...until she was 36 years old and opened her legs in BASIC INSTINCT in 1992. That film gave her a career that she did not have before...but as soon as acquired the fame that opening her legs gave her...then she claimed to be a feminist and decried that scene, saying that she regretted doing it -- give me a break Sharon, you never had a career before you opened your legs....and if you had not opened them, you would still be making b movies like King Solomon's mines.

Rose Mcgowan is not the only hypocrit on that show. Her co-star Alyssa Milano is even worse...cos her mother formed a company to sue people for posting nude pics of her daughter on the internet...and they were not fakes...Alyssa has done numerous nude scenes in many different movies....so why the heck does her mother get so upset that some websites have nude pics of her daughter on them...tell your bloody daughter to keep her clothes on...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (5503) Info Rose McGowen is not one of us...

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Sun 24/08/03 23:20:13 GMT

From an interview in Femmes Fatales Magazine :

Although she enjoys the fact that, as a series, 'Charmed' represents the empowerment of women, she is still frustrated at the sexism apparent at the beginning of the season, when she spent a great deal of time getting wet.

"It looked like I was in a wet T-shirt contest," she says. "A lot of our audience are women, so I don't know if they care to seem me in a wet T-shirt contest. It's all men writing the show -- we have female writers, but the majority are men -- and we have typical girl things: She must be scantily clad. Men can be dressed as Nanook of the North, but women must wear bikinis. So, yes, to an extent this reflects female empowerment in the real world, but there are still male actors [in Hollywood] who can get away with so much stuff that, if a girl tried even an iota of [it], she would be done. You don't get that many chances if you're a girl. You really have to toe the line. Luckily, I pretty much don't do anything. I'm incredibly boring. In that way, I think I've dealt with some big things in life, so the small things I really don't care about. I don't care if my trailers and inch small than somebody else's. I simply don't care.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]