WetlookPro

Message # 55006.1.2

Subject: None Re:...play the wheel of wet fortune

Date: Fri 20/07/12 02:32:44 GMT

Name: mp uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

ALEXIS DZIENA  IN  THE  2005  TV SERIES INVASION

Got it, thanks.

In reply to Message (55006.1) None ...play the wheel of wet fortune

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 19/07/12 18:51:24 GMT

The answer is too easy, cos even a non jeans fan like me knows this scene, so I am sure the wet jeans fans will know it too....so lets have some fun with this and play wheel of fortune and I will start off by giving you some letters....

_ L _ X _ _      _ _ I _ N _    IN  THE  2005  TV SERIES    _ N _ _  _ _ _ N

If you are a jeans expert and know this easy one, just give one letter to keep people guessing a few more rounds ....i.e. just say....2nd letter first word = ?

If anybody wants to play this game by giving other wet scenes and clues.....play another game....this works well with Hangman too.....but I do not know of a Hangman game script to imbed into this forum. Maybe AnthonyX could install a guessing game feature on his IWDB site....cos that would be fun to play.

MK

In reply to Message (55006) TV Looking for a TV series/movie clip

By mp - uu Thu 19/07/12 18:14:08 GMT

This clip is either from a movie or a TV series. A girl wearing jeans and a red t shirt wades into a lake and starts swimming around, completely relaxed, thinking she's all alone. Suddenly she's grabbed from behind by a boy and a girl, both wearing swimsuits. The clothed girl isn't very good friends with the two, and the clip ends with the three out of the water, walking down a road arguing, the first girl still soaking wet.

Anyone know of the clip, or where it's from?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]