WetlookPro

Message # 54991.1.1

Subject: None Re:video media streamig

Date: Wed 18/07/12 16:01:46 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That was my initial reation too. Actually, being a Brit myself I cringe whenever somebody uses the British flag and writes like a 5 year old, because our education system in the UK used to be a lot better than this.

But I am an old guy, and times have changed for the youngsters who leave school today -- i.e. today we live in a world of mobile devices and "texting" where the kids have their own abbreviations and acronyms and use a short hand style of writing that has to be less than 140 characters for their mobile device.

So, I will cut the guy some slack and assume he must have been "texting while driving" down the highway, cos I tend to be a dyslexic typist who inverts letters while typing and makes those kinds of errors, cos my fingers are too fat for those tiny keypads on mobile devices. Darren must have been busy changing lanes when he wrote his message while driving. My advice is, if this is an important message, pull over to the side of the road and type something that looks like it comes from a business professional if you want to make a pitch to get clients.

Another red flag for me, aside from the writing style, is that as producer, I look for services from entities that are professional and have professional infrastructure, and all professional service providers always have their own domain name and their own email address that is NOT using a free webmail service. Sorry...but I never give any credibility to people who use free email boxes such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail....cos free email boxes are for scammers or amateurs....no professional service provider uses a free email service.

But aside from all the red flags, I am willing to let all that slide and let Darren show us that he actually has built such a system....i.e. all creators of new systems will have built a beta test site where potential clients can run some tests and see how things work, so if Darren has this system, please post the link to his beta test site and I will have my tech guys run some streaming video tests on your server  to test the bandwidth and streaming capabilities.

So,...please give us the link to your beta test site where you have built this system and then folks can give it a test drive and make up their own minds.

MK

In reply to Message (54991.1) Idea Re:video media streamig

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Wed 18/07/12 15:14:08 GMT

I would probably feel more comfortable doing business with you if you could actually write in the English language which I presume is your native language.  If you care so little that you advertise in broken English and horrible spelling then I have to wonder how much you care about running your little business.
In reply to Message (54991) None video media streamig

By Darren - dazt90@hotmail.com gb Wed 18/07/12 01:11:34 GMT

Hi guts and fans iam now abale to offer video media streamig to poducerds ie video on demand ect dirct from a pc to a web site or web cam ie for live wetlook shoots ect flims and u can have diffrent channles ect prices start on pay as u go basics from $40 and larger pacakeags avialabe more info e-mail me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]