Wetlook-Online

Message # 54963.1.1

Subject: None In South America nobody cares

Date: Mon 16/07/12 06:37:46 GMT

Name: X_Wet_X uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In South America nobody cares if you do wetlook. Nevertheless, the better wetlook places are there, where the locals go and not where tourist and rich people stay. Depending on the region and the climate, one will easily find places where up to 50% or more do some kind of wetlook (mostly shorts and T-shirts/tank tops).

Just a hint: in South America is Winter now (the seasons are shifted by half a year). Therefore, in the southern parts of South America, it is quite cold now. Furthermore the water on the Pacific coast is always cold, while the Atlantic coast is fine. I would recommend to go either to Brazil(from Rio and further North of it, there are no real seasons anymore) or Columbia. If you go in European Winter, then Uruguay and Argentina can be recommened as well.

In reply to Message (54963.1) None Cancun: nobody cared what I was doing

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Mon 16/07/12 03:26:56 GMT

They have a resort for adults - Temptation.  Check it out, nobody should mess with you.

I didn't stay there, but at my resort also nobody cared.  Not even security . It was a 5 star hotel, Riu.

In reply to Message (54963) Question wetlook vacation?

By Peter - uu Sun 15/07/12 11:10:16 GMT

Me and my family are planning a vacation trip to South America. We are not sure about country yet. Can anyone recommend some good place (country/location/beach/resort) where is no problem with wet clothes? Even some public pools anywhere? The only thing we know for sure is - leave our boring swimsuits at home. Peace Man  Thanks for help.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]