Wetlook-Online

Message # 54952

Subject: Info not OT: wet fun at Great America and the CAX hotel pool

Date: Sun 15/07/12 00:53:27 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Friday July 27, the day before the California Extreme classic arcade game convention, I will be going to California's great America amusement park acros the street from the Hyatt Regency hotel and convention center.  They have a water rapids ride, Whitewater Falls, a flume ride like Tidal Wave, and Boomerang Bay, a waterpark that is included with admission to the amusement park.  The rules say proper swimwear required, but the pictures on the website show some guys wearing shirts on the waterslides.  I am going wearing "street legal" swim trunks that look like shorts and a polo shirt.  I hope this passes muster with them.  Nobody wants to see my exposed fat g belly, so me keeping my shirt on is a public service!  I am ready from some of what I consider fully clothed wet fun.  Friday and Saturday night I will be going in the hotel's pool and hot tub fully clothed.  This is gonna be fun!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]