MyWetloook

Message # 54887.1.2.2.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:water fight in Tel Aviv

Date: Wed 11/07/12 01:50:41 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
>That Virgin soaking was captured on a youtube for a couple of days before the Virgin machine got it removed. They are very fast at removing stuff

Not fast enough....ha ha....cos I already captured and downloaded it before they removed it.

>It was held in Norman Park, Hayes Lane if you remember it

Of course....I know that park well...in 1976 I bought a 4 bedroom  house very close to that park....I wish I had it today....cos I bought that house for 13,000 quid in 1976...and today the homes in that area sell for 400,000 quid and up....and thats one reason I do not go back to the UK...cos I cannot afford to go back and even buy a house where I used to live...cos home prices are so high in the UK now....so I am stuck in exile in Florida....where home prices are dirt cheap now.

MK

In reply to Message (54887.1.2.2.2.1.1) None Re:water fight in Tel Aviv

By MRSUWAMMER - ex Tue 10/07/12 22:08:05 GMT

MK  You could be right about that being Doctor in clover, My memory must have enhanced the scene to two lovely uniforms getting wet.    That Virgin soaking was captured on a youtube for a couple of days before the Virgin machine got it removed, They are very fast at removing stuff off their as i found out when i had a model dressed in that uniform jump in a river. Good job they did not see the bit where she stripped out of her uniform on the riverbank. Japan would be lovely to visit for a wet or messy event as they are nearly as obsessive as me about the way they look even when doing something silly.  Thinking back, The reason the M and S girls were wearing their uniforms could have been that was the time a new uniform had been introduced, It was held in Norman Park, Hayes Lane if you remember it
In reply to Message (54887.1.2.2.2.1) None Re:water fight in Tel Aviv

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 10/07/12 21:36:05 GMT

>I just love the scene in the Carry on film where Matron and Sister end up in the pool in their uniform's.

Uhhhh....I thought I had seen every single Carry On film ever made,.....cos I ordered the big boxed DVD set that contains all 30+ films....and I have never seen a scene like this in a Carry On film. Are you sure you do not mean the 1966 Doctor series film "Doctor in Clover"....where Matron Joan Sims ends up in the pool in her uniform with James Robertson Justice....but that was only the Matron....there is no "Sister" or other girl in the pool that I can recall. Clue me in....cos maybe you found an unknown Carry On film I have never seen before.

Yeah....I know the Bromley Mark's and Spencers very well....cos I used to work there in 1970 as a "Saturday Boy" to earn some extra money on weekends when I was still at school. I know those checkout girl uniforms well....cos I used to be a bag packer at the girls checkout counters....and the girls all wore those sheer thin nylon dresses that were M&S uniforms...and they were buttoned right down the front....and the girls used to re-cut the standard knee length dresses they were given...and they would cut them to be several inches short and turn them into minidresses....which were very see thru cos they never wore slips ubnder the dress and when they would stretch to reach for things you would get a glimpse of their underwear.....and this was a cheap thrill for a 15 year old schoolboy like me...ha ha. Speaking of "It's a Knockout"....I used to enjoy that tv series in the late 1960's....cos it was great in those days...i.e. the girls played the pool games in their gym skirts and blouses....but that show got worse in the 1970s....when all the gym skirts in the pool  were replaced with shorts and t shirts...and then it got even worse when it went international as Jeus San Frontieres and Stuart Hall uttered his immortal phrase "Here Come the Belgians"...cos by them it was all "silly animal costumes" and it was not sexy any more.

It is hard to predict many wetlook events that can happen.....cos you can't predict whether it will rain and everybody gets a nice soaking....but there are certain indicators that you can bank on.....if you do some research......e.g. when Richard Branson decides to promote his new Virgin Airline routes in American by doing a publicity stunt riding a jet ski on the lake in front of the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas......you know something is gonna happen....cos Branson has a long history of doing wacky stunts all his life......so you could bank on the fact that if Branson is on a jetski and he puts one of his flight attendants on the back.....you just know what would happen next,....and he and the flight attendant would fall off etc...

http://m.zimbio.com/Sir+Richard+Branson/articles/gzMlCyx2X4Z/Virgin+boss+Sir+Richard+Branson+gets+soaking

The only totally predictable event I know that you can travel to and be 90% sure you are going to see nurses and flight attendants in uniforms in some interesting events....is not really a wetlook event....but more of a mud festival event...and that would be the annual "Gatalympics" (mud olympics) held in Kashina city in Japan every summer...

http://gatalympic-neo.p2.bindsite.jp/

In that event there are over 250 teams playing the mud events on the event...and many of the girls teams dress up as flight attendants or nurses or school uniform girls. While the event is mostly for mud fans....you can see some wetlook cos they have hosing down stations all along the beach where the girls hose off after playing in the mud.

MK

In reply to Message (54887.1.2.2.2) None Re:water fight in Tel Aviv

By MRSUWAMMER - ex Tue 10/07/12 19:35:11 GMT

MK  I agree with the knowing what your getting is not as fulfilling as an unscripted wetlook event, But in my experience of going to events looking for my kind of wetlook over the last 35 years its only happened three times, An It's a knockout in your old borough of Bromley where the Marks and Spencers girls played all the wet games in their uniforms, Even the manageress' played in their suits. A water ski show in west london where a British Airways girl took part in her uniform and a dunk tank outside a Abbey National (now santander) where the usual tee shirts and shorts were joined by one of the tellers, In her very smart uniform and heels. Which is a success rate of about 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1%   Usually what happens is like what happened in Hyde Park, All the policewoman lined up on the serpentine pier in all their uniforms at an event that said they were going in wearing full uniform, Photo's taken they all walked off and returned 5 minutes later just in their blouses and hats.  Those scenes in mile high were good but when you are as fussy as me, Authentic real Airline uniforms would have been so much better, Ugly, Fat or old woman wearing would not have concerned me, I just love the scene in the Carry on film where Matron and Sister end up in the pool in their uniform's.
In reply to Message (54887.1.2.2) None Re:water fight in Tel Aviv

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 10/07/12 16:55:35 GMT

For me...."context" is the only thing that interests me these days, cos these days we live in an age where we are "flooded" with thousands of wetlook scenes every day on tv and movies or youtubes or public events.....so wetlook is very easy to find and now it becomes too common. So because there is so much of it now, the only "fun" I have left is to hunt for extremely rare stuff that nobody else found. In the 1980's I was like a vacuum cleaner.......sucking up just about everything I could find....but as the years go by, things start to become more mundane, so then your tastes become more and more finite and these days I have more fun being like Indiana Jones....on a constant quest to find the holy grail...ha ha......

As somebody who, like you, hires models and does wetlook shoots all the time.,....this is very nice to do....to fulfill your own fantasies and be in total directorial control of how things are set up and happen....but it is also a double edge sword for me.....cos I know I can easily hire models and re-create any fantasy scene I want to create...but that means there is no spontaneity or surprises....i.e. shooting your own models is like sending christmas presents to yourself....i.e. you get exactly what you wanted....but there is not much fun in unwrapping something where you already know what you are gonna get.....so these days I find that shooting models is less fun and more of a chore....so I try to balance that out by collecting stuff from obscure tv channels and travelling to lesser known wetlook events.

BTW....regarding wet flight attendants.....did you see that they released the entire 2003 UK tv series "Mile High" and all 39 episodes on DVD now. I downloaded all the episodes off a UK tv forum (cos they only showed 10 episodes in the USA before they axed the series....cos the show was so over the top sexist and moronic....so I had to get all the 39 episodes from a UK forum instead).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile_High

I don't think Americans got the joke....i.e. this series was poking fun at the reality of what real airlines are like....on most American airlines these days the male flight attendants are gay and the female flight attendant never seem to retire...cos they all appear to look like overweight middle aged waitresses that came from a transport cafe....so the Mile High series poked fun at this by creating a series where all the women looked like models and the men were not gay and constantly having sex with the flight attendants. This joke did not go down well with American audiences....which is why the series was cancelled so quickly in the USA.

Anyway...there are half a dozen or so wetlook scenes in that 2003 tv series about flight attendants.....I presume you already saved all those scenes....i.e the scenes in various episodes that have

- one flight attendant in her uniform lounging by the pool when her friend lifts the lounger and tosses her into the pool

- a pool training scene with other people in casual attire in the pool in a raft...but the flight attendant jumps in the pool in her uniform

- a very nice rain scene where one flight attendant in uniform gets really soaked in a rainstorm

- a water fight at a cocktail party where one flight attendant gets soaked by a drink thrown on her

Also, don't forget the nice wetlook scene with 3 flight attendants in uniform washing up on the beach in the 1999-2003 UK comedy series "Smack the Pony"

MK

In reply to Message (54887.1.2) None Re:water fight in Tel Aviv

By MRSUWAMMER - ex Tue 10/07/12 09:29:19 GMT

I have to agree with MK here, The context of the wetlook means everything to me, 99% of wetlook does nothing for me, As i am sure my type of wetlook does nothing for 99% of everyone else. Theres a video on youtube filmed at kuala lumpa airport of an Air Asia songkran concert where two uniformed air crew run across the tarmac to dance under a hosepipe but the camaraman just ignores them, So you only get a second of them enjoying getting wet in their uniforms, Thats my kind of wetlook
In reply to Message (54887.1) None Re:water fight in Tel Aviv

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 10/07/12 04:34:41 GMT

Interesting, but it proves the long held theory that the best quality wetlook scenes (i.e. the full clothing scenes as opposed to skimpy t shirts and shorts scenes) tend to occur in places where the temperatures are in the moderate range of 70 to 80 degrees F, and in countries within certain latitudes on the planet....i.e. decent wetlook scenes rarely occur in tropical countries or countries where the temps are over 90 degrees.

I have travelled to more than 90 countries in the last 35 years, and reseached and hunted for wetlook events whereever I went....and basically nothing much happens when the weather is too cold (below 70 degrees F)....and once you are in places where the weather is constantly over 80 degrees, then the clothing choices become less and less interesting the hotter you get....so that optimal climate for the best kinds of wetlook scenes (full clothing jeans or dresses and not shirts and bikini tops) is when the weather is in the mid 70's....but go any higher than 80 degrees and it becomes increasingly less interesting clothing among 90% of the people. That theory is true for Thailand...which is excessively hot like Tel Aviv too...and where 95% of the people do not wear nice clothings during their water festival....so I have to hunt very hard to find the few interesting things to capture on video. The theory also holds up in Moscow too....i.e. from what my camera guys in Moscow tell me, if the weather dips below 70 degrees....then hardly anybody shows up at the fountains (which is what happened at the Last Bell events in Moscow this year.

Aside from the weather parameter being optimal for the most interesting wetlook events happening in that 70 to 80F degree range....you can map things on the globe too..cos the more interesting wetlook events always happen north of 45 degrees latitude in the Northern Hemisphere, and you do not find nice wetlook events south of 45 degrees in the northern hemisphere...i.e. Wetlook Events in Northern European countries are great, while wetlook events in Southern Europe are for fans of t shirts and shorts and swimsuit fans etc.

So... based on my travels around the world, I would say that the factors you need to consider for the more interesting wetlook conditions would be

a) the temperature range.....i.e. the optimal range is no colder then 70 degrees and no hotter than 80 degrees

b) the latitude of the country you are visitiing....i.e. the best wetlook happens north of 45 degrees latitude in the Northern hemisphere, and not in tropical or equatorial countries (and there is nothing except the tip of South America and New Zealand that is south of 45 degrees in the Southern hemisphere....and this explains why you can't find any decent wetlook in Australia...or where I live in Florida..

c) the other factor to consider is the "context" of the event....i.e. if the event is organized with uniforms or special costumes.....and does not allow people to "dumb down" their clothing choices....thats good....but if you announce water fight flash mob events in advance,,,,,,then what you get is everybody showing up in t shirt and shorts.

I know that others will have different opinions to mine....but my slogan is that "quality" is better than "quantity"...and I prefer to see 2-3 nicely dressed girls playing slowing in a fountain.... than to see 100 girls in t shirts and shorts going crazy with water guns..

But that is what makes things fun.....i.e. as the old saying goes....sorting out the wheat from the chaff.

MK

In reply to Message (54887) Hello water fight in Tel Aviv

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Tue 10/07/12 01:31:55 GMT

Yes, it gets hot in Tel Aviv!  Crazy from the heat, people decided to do what feels right – splash each other with water on July 1.

http://fantasywetlook.com/?p=786

Jessica

www.youtube.com/FantasyWetlook

http://fantasystockings.com/ / www.fantasystockings.com

http://fantasywetlook.com/ / www.fantasywetlook.com

(friends, if you see ads on my, please check them out as it is the only source of funding for my blogs and videos)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]