Wetlook-Online

Message # 5488.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello ..some of the musical chairs pics

Date: Mon 25/08/03 01:58:37 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As I was saying...musical chairs around the pool can be a fun thing to do

We shot this several years ago...it is one the 600 scenes we have in backlog and unreleased from the last 10 years of videoshoots...and I only just recently got around to editing it...so it will be released later this year.

Sorry about the quality of the pics...we were all too busy operating 4 camcorders to take stills, so the pics were just taken by a spectator on his poloroid who stopped by to help us with the music and staging. The video footage looks a lot better than this.

I uploaded some of them to a temp directory and will leave them online for 48hrs.

mk

In reply to Message (5488.1.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Howbout a Trivial Pursuit type game........

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 25/08/03 01:38:40 GMT

Website: http://www.aquatapes.com/Video_Catalog/MARK_II_Features/Battle_Superstars/battle_superstars.html

Just goes to show how folks only remember what they saw on the forum in the last 48hrs...and nobody remembers what you did several years ago...

FYI, I already made did a "Battle of the Network" stars style video and released that in 1997. I had 2 teams of girls....4 girls in red and 4 girls in white, doing battle in several "It's a knockout" style events. That video I made several years ago was called "Battle of the SSS Superstars"...see the info and link here...

http://www.aquatapes.com/Video_Catalog/MARK_II_Features/Battle_Superstars/battle_superstars.html

FYI, it takes a large garden/pool area to stage something like this..I shot this at my old mini ranch at Jupiter, so I had 3 acres to shoot this in. It would be impossible to do anything like this in Romania, because EuroWAM TEAM's pool is quite small and has no surrounding patio or garden areas...i.e., no space to really stage such things....of that magnitude. Hugh Hefner has 10 acres of gardens, lake and pool areas at his mansion when he made his "Playmate Playoffs" style wet & messy games. You may have seen NBC's re-make of Battle of the Network Stars last weekend...note the size of those facilities they were using...they used an entire resort in Colorado to make that show...well over 50 acres at that resort.

I certainly like the idea of a "Battle of the Network Stars" or "It's A Knockout" style event. The best way to stage something like this would be at some sort of "wetlook convention"...where we rent a large house with lots of land and a pool for a week...and then invite teams to come over and participate. I might consider the idea of possibly staging such an event in the Florida Keys some time...cos I know lots of large estate homes I can rent down there that have the facilities and space needed...and then I would probably arrange for Leonmoomin to come over with some of his girls, and EuroWAM TEAM to come with some of his girls, and any other producer who wanted to come over and enter a team of girls...and perhaps we could have 3-4 different teams of girls representing different producers....engaging in lots of games against each other. We could also invite spectators to come over and cheer on the girls too. Not everybody could be housed at the estate home...but there are lots of nearby motels where the spectators could stay at.

Alternatively....producers, bring a couple of girls with you and meet Leonmoomin, Wet Brian and I over in Thailand next year for Songkran...cos we are planning to arrange for lots of different party activities  and games over there that could be turned into wet events from various teams of girls...i.e. we are making plans to rent a dunk tank machine and book facilities at the hotel for pool parties too.

As for the "musical chairs/pushed in the pool" game....we have done that scene also. I did not release that video scene yet. I only just edited it a couple of months ago...and it will get released later this year on an SSS video. I will show you some pics of this later on....

We could always do these games again....but you need a lot of space around the pool to stage this...and I don't think EuroWAM TEAM's pool has enough poolside space to do it very easily.

MK

In reply to Message (5488.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Howbout a Trivial Pursuit type game........

By MurphysLaw - us Sun 24/08/03 20:32:01 GMT

Sorry.Forgot to limit my ideas to the pool.Anyway for another event to do is musical chairs and the model that is elimated gets pushed into the pool.
In reply to Message (5488.1.2) Hello Re: Howbout a Trivial Pursuit type game........

By MurphysLaw - us Sun 24/08/03 19:40:17 GMT

MK in the late 80 Playboy put out a video Playmates at Play and I'm sure you probably know what I'm talking about.Why not do something like that.Divide the models into teams and have events like a fully clothed swimmimng relay,pillow fight or joust on a balance beam or maybe dodge ball.Tug of war around the pool.They had some kind of game where they took water hoses and try to knock a giant volleyball off a fish net scetched out about 10-12ft above the ground.Take a games from several tv show like Battle of the Network Stars with the dunk tank,Wild West Showdown.
In reply to Message (5488.1) Hello Howbout a Trivial Pursuit type game........

By natural born chaos - us Sun 24/08/03 10:41:47 GMT

Where the contestants (girls) have to answer questions,and if they get on ewrong they have to go in th epool,and each wrong answer means that girl would have to go in deeper and deeper

needless to say,there won't be many right answers here

In reply to Message (5488) Hello Romanian Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 24/08/03 08:11:11 GMT

Website: http://www.wamtec.com/Romania/Videos/170446to49/tapes46to49.html

FYI, I placed all thumbnails for easier viewing here..

http://www.wamtec.com/Romania/Videos/170446to49/tapes46to49.html

If there is something you wanna see done that we have not done yet...let us know.

Anybody have any good ideas for "party games" the one could play in pool or besides the pool..e.g.

-inflatable boat races

-clothes changing relay race

-water bucket "simon says" sock it to me game

-pillow fight game on a podium in the pool

any "It's a knockout" style games that can be done in a small pool and do not require props costing megabucks ???

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]