minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:51:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 5488.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Howbout a Trivial Pursuit type game........

Date: Sun 24/08/03 14:11:32 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good idea....but that needs a gradient style pool that starts out real shallow and then gets deeper and deeper. Unfortunately EuroWAM TEAM's pool is really a lap pool and has no shallow end..it is deep as soon as you get in it.

FYI...I tried a gameshow style scene like the one you described...we did that back in 1994...using trivial pursuit cards. The slight problem was...the girls were too smart and kept getting too many questions correct...and so they were either out of the pool or barely in it...and then when in, they were getting too cold hanging about for long periods, so they were complaining about standing on cold water for long periods...cos this kind of thing takes a long time to shoot.

Also...verbal games are not really going to work Romania..when the girls only speak Romanian or Hungarian...how will any of us know who gets a question right or wrong..ha ha. It needs to be more of a physical stunt than verbal games...something that can translate across all languages and just be seen as visual entertainment where no words are needed.

Keep the ideas coming though.

mk

In reply to Message (5488.1) Hello Howbout a Trivial Pursuit type game........

By natural born chaos - us Sun 24/08/03 10:41:47 GMT

Where the contestants (girls) have to answer questions,and if they get on ewrong they have to go in th epool,and each wrong answer means that girl would have to go in deeper and deeper

needless to say,there won't be many right answers here

In reply to Message (5488) Hello Romanian Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 24/08/03 08:11:11 GMT

Website: http://www.wamtec.com/Romania/Videos/170446to49/tapes46to49.html

FYI, I placed all thumbnails for easier viewing here..

http://www.wamtec.com/Romania/Videos/170446to49/tapes46to49.html

If there is something you wanna see done that we have not done yet...let us know.

Anybody have any good ideas for "party games" the one could play in pool or besides the pool..e.g.

-inflatable boat races

-clothes changing relay race

-water bucket "simon says" sock it to me game

-pillow fight game on a podium in the pool

any "It's a knockout" style games that can be done in a small pool and do not require props costing megabucks ???

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]