MyWetloook

Message # 5487.3

Subject: Hello Re: Verotel - to Styx, WetNet & Eromaxx

Date: Sun 24/08/03 10:37:59 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Verotel...what are they smoking...I just checked their fees and they charge a 13.5 to 15% commission on each transaction. Their website address should be www.highwayrobbery.com

I am all for offering more credit card solutions on my site...but only at the same rates paypal charges and other non adult merchants pay to regular cc companies...i.e. 2.5 to 3%. I refused to be gouged by companies like Verotel.

The problem of discrimination not only extends to what country you come from...the credit card billing companies also discriminate against US for being in the adult entertainment industry too...cos they either ban adult merchants from using their system...or if they do allow you, they classify you, an adult entertainment business, as "a high risk business"....which is banking industry jargon which really means "lay back, close your eyes and open your legs real wide"...cos I am going to nail you to the wall.

If anybody knows of a credit card processing that

a) accepts adult businesses, and

b) charges you the fair market rate for transactions that regular merchants pay, and not an inflated rate for being in the adult video business...

Then I am all ears.

MK

In reply to Message (5487) Read This Verotel - to Styx, WetNet & Eromaxx

By Mike - pl Sun 24/08/03 07:25:30 GMT

Hi guys!

I have a question for the following producers. Maybe you could add an alternative joining option - Verotel (used by model.com) sites (or ibill, but that I think doesn't work for european businesses).

I ask in the name of myself and a couple of other wetlook lovers from PL (and probobly many others I do not know). We are a bit fed up with main companies (such as PayPal and CCBill) discriminating our country, buy not letting us join with our CC's.

You could really get some new customers from quite a big european country with lots of Internet users. For many joining by International Money Order isn't an alternative (too much time lost at banks and waiting, no autorebill... etc).

I dedicate this post to:

Styx, WS Wet Net and Eromaxx.

Three great sites, noone here can join :(.

Mike.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]