MyWetloook

Message # 5487.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Ibill and verotel and western union

Date: Sun 24/08/03 20:47:03 GMT

Name: Mike pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the information. Oh and to make one thing clear I was not accusing Styx of the discrimination, but the CC Companies. Then again, as I wrote above it is only Poles and the Polish goverment's fault. I also understand that Ibill is not an option for you, after what you wrote and the samw with Verotel after MK's post.

Mike

PS: to Poles: after 01/05/2004 we will be able to have bank accounts & CCs Europe wide, so the problem will end.

In reply to Message (5487.2.1.1) Info Ibill and verotel and western union

By Kev - gb Sun 24/08/03 09:44:02 GMT

Some points that have to be considered on using these:

1) With ibill being US based we would have to pay $750 to gain US registration through Visa- that's an awful lot of membership subscriptions/wetlook sets that would have to be sacrificed just to put money into Visa's bank account. On top of that we would have to pay $325 per year to maintain this registration.

2) Styx operates an extensive "loyalty discount" scheme through ccbill. Each month the subscription reduces. I do not believe Verotel offer this option- this would make the Styxwetworld site more expensive for our members.

3) We try very hard to accomodate our members- I spent nearly two hours in the bank on Saturday collecting membership subscriptions transferred by Western Union (and do so often). Styx does not discriminate against anyone we have members from almost every country in the world- it is the financial institutions that impose these regulations, not Styx, Euromaxxx or any other websites.

Having discussed options with people who are familar with credit card transactions for adult sites. It appears that ccbill are the best at eliminating fraud, the others are nothing like as good. People instigating chargebacks are placed on a credit blacklist, which prevents them joining other sites- a process that other companies do not apply so stringently. In order to maintain the smooth running of the site and to reduce fraud we decided to use ccbill- however we have to follow their rules.

In reply to Message (5487.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Verotel - to Styx, WetNet & Eromaxx

By Mike - pl Sun 24/08/03 08:42:30 GMT

Thanks for the positive response.

By "Western Union" you mean the standard bank to bank one instant money transfers? Could you tell me how this works at Styx? Either on the forum (maybe Mario will also be interested) or by mail: mahony_doha@arabia.com

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

In reply to Message (5487.2) Note Re: Verotel - to Styx, WetNet & Eromaxx

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Sun 24/08/03 08:38:57 GMT

We will take a look at the alternatives, but I also believe IBill does not allow UK/European website providers. We use CCBILL because they are reliable (note the recent credit card processing company "failures"). Their service is expensive but it is also good. And they check out the prospective customers' history and credit rating for us - to try to stop websites like ours being ripped off by the lowlife that is out there trying to get everything for free.

You also have to bear in mind that using another transaction processor complicates things from an administration point of view and has additional costs for us. Therefore, we'll only do it if it's worthwhile (which means it gets more customers to cover those costs).

As far as we have seen, only a few people have been unable to get Styx membership using our current methods (CCBILL and PayPal). We have taken UK cheques and also Western Union transfers to help people out. Using an additional card processor "may* be possible, so we will look into it without making any promises.

Graham

In reply to Message (5487) Read This Verotel - to Styx, WetNet & Eromaxx

By Mike - pl Sun 24/08/03 07:25:30 GMT

Hi guys!

I have a question for the following producers. Maybe you could add an alternative joining option - Verotel (used by model.com) sites (or ibill, but that I think doesn't work for european businesses).

I ask in the name of myself and a couple of other wetlook lovers from PL (and probobly many others I do not know). We are a bit fed up with main companies (such as PayPal and CCBill) discriminating our country, buy not letting us join with our CC's.

You could really get some new customers from quite a big european country with lots of Internet users. For many joining by International Money Order isn't an alternative (too much time lost at banks and waiting, no autorebill... etc).

I dedicate this post to:

Styx, WS Wet Net and Eromaxx.

Three great sites, noone here can join :(.

Mike.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]