Wetlook-Online

Message # 5486.4.1

Subject: Question Just wondering

Date: Sun 24/08/03 23:58:57 GMT

Name: Eric zw

Email: evyked@iname.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
How many downloads do you usually get for this sort of quality material ? I'm trying to estimate how many of us there are around here (athough I guess this only applies to people with broadband connections, seing the size of the file).
In reply to Message (5486.4) Wink Smile Funny ...

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Sun 24/08/03 22:53:59 GMT

The website error logs are very amusing reading ... it's amazing how many people like to try to guess where we hide the FREE video file and what we might call it. Save your efforts - we didn't make it that easy :-) ... just ask for a username and password and we'll add you to the queue and send you one.
In reply to Message (5486) Film/AVI Natalie part 2- free download

By Kev - gb Sun 24/08/03 07:08:05 GMT

After such a positive response a short while ago, we have decided to post part 2 of Natalie's movie.

In this part she's geting heavily shampooed,including her hair.

This is a 55MB MPEG, full size and full bitrate.

Another change- we have decided to password protect it- only the first 250 people applying will get to download the movie. There's a special email address posted on the site. The passwords will offered on a "first come first served" basis- and you must use the correct email address(shown on the site)- applications to the main Styx mail box will be ignored.

Don't worry, no emails will be used for future spamming, or anything like that, it's just something we want to test out.

Styx members need not apply- you can already see the movie in the members' area.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]