Wetlook-Online

Message # 54824.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:WAM movie scene "Drag me to hell" (horror) with Alison Lohman

Date: Wed 04/07/12 17:10:09 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
David is correct....she was wearing a sexy dress and hosiery just before the wetlook scene.....but then Hollywood rule #165 kicked in....i.e. whenever you have a nice actress in a great outfit and  there is an upcoming wet or messy scene....dumb down the clothing and have her wearing lousy clothes for the wetlook scene.

This is similar to the Bollywood wetlook rule #1  for making Indian movie rain dance numbers,.......i.e. whenever a rain and song starts out with a girl is in a great outfit for wetlook.....she never stays in that same outfit for more than 5 seconds before she changes 16 times into other less interesting outfits.....and the outfits keep changing every 10 secionds......but whenever the girl starts out in an uninteresting outfit....she never changes...and she goes thru that entire song wearing the same uninteresting outfit.

I love all these Hollywood rules.....i.e. during a car chase or a foot chase....you must knock over a fruit cart somewhere in the chase.

One of my favorites is....whenever an actress has to play a blind girl....she is told to act like she is DEAF....by looking away and in a different direction to the person she is talking to. Somebody aught to to tell these acting coaches.....that blind people are not deaf.....and they know where the person is....so why do actresses playing blind always act like they are deaf....ha ha

But getting back on topic.....Drag me to Hell was a great film...I enjoyed it....the wetlook scene could have been great....but they copped out by dumbing down the girls clothing...cos she was wearing an awesome outfit just before that rain scene.....but hey...maybe the girl was psychic and knew it was gonna rain so she had better change outfits....or maybe she just read the script...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (54824.1.1) Tongue Re:WAM movie scene "Drag me to hell" (horror) with Alison Lohman

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 04/07/12 14:29:40 GMT

Not sure what outfit you're referring to, but sounds good to me! However, it is what it is, and I'm sure the jeans fans must be enjoying it as-is.
In reply to Message (54824.1) None Re:WAM movie scene "Drag me to hell" (horror) with Alison Lohman

By David - spawn75@gmail.com us Wed 04/07/12 04:05:47 GMT

Would have been nice if she had been wearing that black dress and hose in that wam scene
In reply to Message (54824) Video WAM movie scene "Drag me to hell" (horror) with Alison Lohman

By pad - uu Tue 03/07/12 22:37:30 GMT

Great scene with actress Alison Lohman digging in a grave:

Film scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XNBu3tPrwo

Pictures:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/drag_me_to_hell12.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm131762176/tt1127180

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]