Wetlook-Online

Message # 5478.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Video tapes selling

Date: Sun 24/08/03 07:15:09 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I would say, please be patient and allow some more time for things to get resolved. FYI, I often have to wait 3-4 weeks to receive some packages from Europe too. Some times I get things in 7-10 days...and other times it can take 3-4 weeks. The postal services and customs officials can cause all kinds of delays.

I have been dealing with thousands of people over the last 12 years...and have been scammed and ripped off many times too (on average, at least 20-30 times per year...due to bad checks, using stolen credit cards, asking me to send them stuff on credit, and then disappearing and closing their email box..etc etc)...and the one thing that all scams have in common is...the pepetrator disappears and does not have the courage to respond your complaints.

If somebody who is going to send you something, is willing to go on this forum and respond to people and try to resolve any postal problems that may have occurred, then they are trying their best to resolve things. The scam artists just tend to disappear and you never hear from them again.

Remember this...only a complete fool would try to scam people on this forum...cos this is the ONLY place where the wetlook fans hang out..and therefore this is like a Better Business Bureau where you, the wetlook community have the power of speech to blacklist any company that does not provide good service to you. Only those producers that provide good service can survive...and those that do not, will suffer the wrath of the forum members and be blacklisted...so why would any producer wish to shoot himself in the foot by alienating himself from the only place where the fans hang out.

Therefore, the power of the forum community is a good thing, cos it demands good service from all producing entities...

...and like I said..if somebody really tried to pull a scam on you...they would not be willing to speak up on the forum...they would just disappear as several of those German websites did a couple of years ago.

Anyway...so give Michael a chance. Postal authorities DO cause delays a lot these days....and I sometimes get emails from my customers too...saying that a package I sent did not arrive, after 3-4 weeks....so it happens to me at least 1-2 times a month too.

The way to address this is...for producers to have a policy statement on their websites...stating what their policy is if packages get lost, delayed, damaged, seized by customs etc. In my case...my policy is to replace all damaged and defective products immediately, and items that get lost or delayed in the mail, then I will make a 2nd shipment after 4 weeks if it does not show up. I also have a policy on customs duties protecting the consumer too..i.e. if anybody gets charged customs duty, just advise the amount and you can get that money back as a discount off your next order.

Anyway...give Michael a chance...fyi, the last batch of tapes I received from Akuna, got lost in the mail too...and never arrived after 6 weeks...so Akuna had to send me another package. Similarly the tapes I get from EuroWAM TEAM in Romania...sometimes they do not arrive for nearly 5 weeks.

Hang in there...give the guy a chance...he seems to be genuinely trying to resolve things.

MK

In reply to Message (5478.1) Hello Re: Video tapes selling

By Mike - pl Sun 24/08/03 05:31:41 GMT

I didn't buy your tapes and no nothing about this particular case, but I encourage you to make a fuss at the post office. The problem might bre insufficient postage and if that happens they should return the packages to you, but at least in Poland, they usually don't and mysterious things tend to happen.

Just trying to help.

Mike.

In reply to Message (5478) Hello Video tapes selling

By Michael - moulki.michael@wanadoo.fr fr Sun 24/08/03 03:23:59 GMT

Hi everybody,

I am just back from holidays. I have receive no information by the post office.

I will go to the post office tomorrow morning at 9.OO. If there is no news tomorrow morning, everybody will receive his money back.

None of my 5 parcels have arrived and I am very sad because everybody think that I am a thief but I am not.

I am really honest. With this problem, I lose my tapes and money.

You can think what you want but I am never stole someone.

I invite you to contact me on my personnal mail (it is easier). Can Ing.Gottlieb contact me on this mail because the other one is closed.

Sincerely

Michael

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]