minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 02:21:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 54761.9.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Buffalo NY on Dyngus Day?

Date: Fri 29/06/12 05:03:58 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Those youtube links I quoted all seem to work fine for me. The only thing that is not working on Youtube right now is their search engine.....cos the indexing system is buggered and whatever you try to search for...it will tell you there are thousands of results...and then when you get to page 3 of the first 50 or so results....it then ends and tells you there are no more results....so Youtube's search engine is messed up right now....but the links to the videos are playing just fine.

Regarding Anthony's comment about a u.s. based Dyngus day for Polish people living in Buffalo.....fyi they have so called wet-monday and songkran festivals all over the usa...there are many water festival events for the Thai community living in Southern California too....but none of them are any good, cos they are mostly just a big excuse for vendors to sell local foods....so they end up being a local food festival with some dancing and music...but no wetlook at all....and the few u.s. cities that do try to create a water fight event.....they only have it for 1hr and only organize it for the kids...not adults....so it is mostly a load of young kids with water guns....no adult wetlook at alll....so forget aboutr trying to attend American versions of European or Asian festivals....they will be useless. You have to get on a plane and go to the countries where they originate.

But you just reminded on one thing......it is July 4th next week....and we are currently experiencing a heat wave right now....and many small towns around the USA have a July 4th Independence Day parade where they have Fire Trucks in their parades that hose down the crowds and they stage a wet parade for people to cool off in the heat....so if you are near a town that has a Fire Truck water parade on July 4th....that might be fun to attend.

I am a Brit...so I am not really sure what July 4th is all about.... I think we lost that war.....ha ha....it seems a bit weird to me to have a public holiday to celebrate an old Will Smith movie (just kidding)

MK

In reply to Message (54761.9.1.1.1.1) Note Buffalo NY on Dyngus Day?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 29/06/12 03:48:22 GMT

Wondering if Buffalo NY might be developing as a wetlook destination on Easter Monday (Dyngus Day).

We've seen posts (including youtubes) about the tradition of guys throwing water on girls on Dyngus Day. Apparently something connected to the end of Lent, in some European cultures such as Polish. And, apparently, Buffalo has a large enough Polish community that the tradition is honored there in noticable numbers. Even Anderson Cooper has mentioned it - on a now widely known segment because of his unprofessional laughing fit and declaration of "stupid" (taken to be an insult to the event, but he claims to be a reference to his own lack of composure).

Anyway, Dyngus Day 2013 is apparently April 1... kid you not.

In reply to Message (54761.9.1.1.1) Great Re:MK, further questions...

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 29/06/12 00:05:50 GMT

Thanks for your comments.  OK, our tastes are similar, but different - I definitely like pantyhose (or stockings, with or without garters) along with sexy heels - but those are "icing" to the elegant/classy/sexy dresses, skirts/blouses, or business suits that I really enjoy also.  I guess something about the "naughty factor."  Most will get wet without much thought if the opportunity arises in casual clothes like shorts/tees - but very few will willingly, happily and playfully get soaked in something elegant.

My Paris experiences are kind of like yours - a few business trips, a number of years back - and an occasional "gem" sighting amongst lots of very casual wetlook at the fountains.  Never been to Moscow, but with all the tapes/pics you get, its obviously a much larger percentage of nicely dressed girls/women in those fountains - the last bell school uniforms, sometimes prom dresses, and a pretty good mix of just dresses/hose being worn for no occasion, it would appear.

The wetlook foam parties you mention in Thailand where many are in dresses and end up in the pool to rinse sound very interesting indeed.

Thanks for the links - was able to view the last 3 fine - you're right, lousy voices, pretty good wetlook!  Youtube must be having difficulties - 3 of the first 4 gave me "an error has occurred" and wouldn't play - which seems to be happening a lot the last few days.

In reply to Message (54761.9.1.1) None Re:MK, further questions...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 28/06/12 23:19:11 GMT

I am not sure if your tastes are totally the same as mine.....cos basically I am a wet pantyhose fan like Flaviu....and so I like any kinds of scenes involving wet pantyhose....even when the girls are wearing hot pants and not skirts or dresses.

I have not been to Paris since the late 1970's....when I worked for 6 months in Paris while working for an American bank and they sent me to work at their Paris office for several months. At that time I was too busy working to have time to visit the fountains.....and I mostly base my opiinons about wetlook happenings at the Paris fountains from videos that Leonmoomin made there in the last several years.....which were pretty amazing videos. Mind you....Leon is the Pied Piper of Wetlook....i.e. he can make things happen wherever he goes......i.e. if you sent Leon to the Sahara deserrt.....he would find an oasis and instigate a wetlook event...ha ha. Paris is certainly a wetlook friendly place where they have many fountains and they allow people to freely play in them. From the 1960's to the mid 90's, the best wetlook location used to be London' s Trafalgar Square fountains.....where I spent many summers...and had many wonderful New Years Eve cavortings in those fountains. But in the last 15 years London's fountains have been virtually shut down now...and they are now like Rome.....i.e. put one foot in the Trevi fountain.....and unless you are Anita Ekberg making a movie there....you will get arrested by the cops.....so Rome and London are no good at all.

Moscow is a no brainer.....cos I receive candid wetlook videos from people in many different countries.....and Moscow is easily the best place in the world for wetlook fountain girls these days.

Thailand is something I know a lot about, cos I have been going there for the last 24 years........and you are right....there is lot of pabulum or boring wetlook clothing there....cos most people are wearing t shirts and shorts.....but you have to know "where" to go in order to find the "gems". It may be true that 99% of the wetlook happening there is casual and not very interesting........but look at the numbers....i.e. Thailand has a population of 67 million people...and they are mostly of the same religion and they all celebrate the water festival. It is true that 50% of the people there HATE the water throwing aspects of the festival...and so they avoid it by going out of town and avoiding the water throwing areas. That means you still have 30 miillion people and 300,000+ foreign tourists engaging in the water events. Even if 99% of the wetlook is boring and only 1% is interesting.....that still means at least 300,000 interesting wetlook people to see over there......you just have to know "where" to go.....cos that is what I do. I avoid the boring stuff and head for those places that have dancing girls on stages that are wearing the nicer clothes. Some places are a total waste of time to visit during Songkran.....e.g. Phuket area...cos that is a beach resort where everybody is wearing swimsuits or shorts. But the city of Bangkok has an interesting night club plaza where several night clubs put on interesting wetlook stage shows for 5 nights during Songkran....i.e. go to the "Route 66" night club in Bangkok....see these clips of their past wetlook pantyhose girls on stage....maybe this is not to your taste....but I like it......my only problem is....I don't like going to nightclubs....cos I can't stand the loud music...but see what you think of these clips....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS-N1m32lsw&list=UUqqodINJPkOrWkkzjWs0PBQ&index=8&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSfmVwodS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCL8wT4kIOY&list=UUqqodINJPkOrWkkzjWs0PBQ&index=1&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SG8QMn6geI

FYI Liquid Ladies Producer Weinerking and I also went to the wetlook pool party at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pattaya....and that was pretty good...cos they have a foam party next to the pool and many girls in dresses would go in the pool in order to wash off the foam.

When I go to Thailand I avoid the usual casual wetlook stuff and all the places where the drunken idiot europeans go.....and I go to the stages where the pop singers and dancers get hosed down while performing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG9yShHgnlI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQcYTgG0yNc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-_7eqHCs1M&feature=related

(I didn't say that Thai girls are good singers....cos I have 2 cats that sound better than they when they are having a fight....ha ha)

Again.....I know that Thai girl wetlook scenes are are not popular.....and most people prefer European girls.....but what can I say....I am biased towards Asian women....cos I lived in 7 Asian countries over 15 years....and I have been married to a Chinese girl for the last 30 years too.

MK

In reply to Message (54761.9.1) None MK, further questions...

By FountainFrolic - us Thu 28/06/12 17:14:25 GMT

MK...

Thanks for your list of the three best places.  I think your and my tastes are somewhat similar.  From the pics/videos I've seen, it would appear that the worst of the three of those for me would be Songkran, because the majority of the females there are very casually dressed when they're getting soaked.  Again based on the pics/videos I've seen, it would appear that the Moscow fountains are the best bet for being able to see girls/women getting soaked in much dressier, elegant attire.  As for the fountains in Paris - that's the only one of the three I've been to live, and my experience was that again the nicer-dressed getting dressed was relatively rare, although not unheard of (and unseen.)

Fair analysis??

In reply to Message (54761.9) Wow ..very simple

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 28/06/12 16:13:34 GMT

- if you are a wetlook indulger...either solo or with your partner.....the planet is 66% covered in water....so anywhere that has water will do

- if you are a wetlook event fan who likes to attend and watch wetlook happenings......the 3 best places on this planet are the fountains in Moscow and Paris or the Songkran festival in Thailand

- if you hate travelling as much I do these days (thanks to the TSA) ....the best place is to be is sitting in front of your pc with high speed internet connection....using an hdmi cable connected to your big screen tv.

MK

In reply to Message (54761) None Best places to live for a wetlooker

By Wetlooker2 - se Wed 27/06/12 20:33:53 GMT

Where is the best place to live for a wetlooker?

Sweden - we have a cold winter, maybe 2 indoor pools

there you can swim with clothes and swim outdoors 3 month/year.

Thailand, its a place there many girls and women swim with clothes?

Santa Monica Beach its a big long beach and maybe they have a long

season for bath and swimming, there you can swim with clothes every day outdoors maybe 8 month/year or something?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]