Wetlook-Online

Message # 54733.1.1

Subject: None Re:Jenny Hull in "How Do They Do That"

Date: Mon 25/06/12 05:18:35 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks MK, it doesn't seem to be on YouTube, or anywhere else for that matter.

It's pretty classy that she left her heels on.  I wonder why she decided to do that?  And I wonder what happened to her shoes afterward?  :O)

In reply to Message (54733.1) None Re:Jenny Hull in "How Do They Do That"

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Mon 25/06/12 04:41:44 GMT

Thats an old UK tv episode from 1994 with Desmond Lynam and Jenny doing a studio stunt where they show the studio being completely flooded and Jenny and Des appearing to sink inside the flooded studio. Of course they did not flood the real studio where the audience were seated, and so after the segment they showed "how did they do that"....and then they showed a behind the scenes documentary of how they filmed all the water scenes externally at Pinewood studios water tank facilities, and how they edited the scene together...so it was a nice long 10 minute segment how they did that. The segment was nice cos Jenny wore a black blouse and red skirt and heels and she kept her nice clothes on all thru the water tank and rain machine scenes.

David Wilkey of Artscene wetlook productions was kind enough to record this show in 1994 and send it to me on VHS tape. So....I have it stashed away on my shelves in the video vault somewhere....but I do not think I put in online yet. You may be able to find it on Youtube,,,but when I get chance I will check my records to see if I put that scene on my video vault site yet....cos I know I have it somewhere in my 1hr compilations....

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=vv.wamtec.com&keyword=wetlook

MK

In reply to Message (54733) Question Jenny Hull in "How Do They Do That"

By Anonymous - uu Mon 25/06/12 00:30:42 GMT

Does anyone know where to find clips or vidcaps of the episode of "How Do They Do That," where the studio gets flooded and Jenny Hull gets soaked in her clothes and heels?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]